News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

NasiDe's Arrangements: All Kingdom Hearts sheets up to date!!

Started by NasiDe, January 24, 2012, 05:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like me to completely redo my arrangements that I worked on prior to receiving PDFs?

Completely rearrange sheets
1 (16.7%)
Update sheets
4 (66.7%)
Leave them as is
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 05, 2013, 09:08:44 AM

NasiDe

Added "Shrouding Dark Cloud" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

Update
Fixed "Dive Into the Heart -Destati-". A small series of notes were messed up.

Next up: "Blast Away! -Gummi Ship I-".

IMPORTANT: I downloaded Finale Notepad 2012 (which is FREE), so I will be using it from here on out.

NasiDe

Added "Blast Away! -Gummi Ship I-" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

Added "Tricksy Clock" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

Added "Welcome to Wonderland" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

NasiDe

Added "To Our Surprise" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Quote from: Ganondorf on March 30, 2012, 12:02:11 PMAdded "To Our Surprise" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.
You might want to check out my version of this. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

NasiDe

Quote from: spitllama on March 30, 2012, 12:23:50 PMYou are a very busy man
I'm not usually this consistent. I've just been in an 'arranging' mood lately.

Quote from: fingerz on March 30, 2012, 06:29:55 PMYou might want to check out my version of this. :P
Yeah, I have your version printed out. I used it for comparison with Silvertitan's multi-instrumental PDF when I worked on the arrangement.

I know about your version, but I'm probably going to end up arranging nearly every song from the Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack Complete (and more) either way. ;D

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

NasiDe

Hmm.... Need your opinion. Do you think "Turning the Key" is even playable? Here's the PDF and MUS I have been provided to work off from: PDF & MUS.

I don't feel like it's even possible to arrange it. Not because of the organ, but because of the harp. This might be one of the few I don't arrange. :c

Update: Updated "Night of Fate" since it appears in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance and the 3DS and KH3D sections are now present.

NasiDe

Uploaded "Turning the Key" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. I don't like the arrangement much, but its accurate.  :-\

NasiDe

Added "Olympus Coliseum" from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

In terms of finding room to put the names of every game that song and location appears in, that is a hella lot. e-e Apparently Olympus Coliseum is really, really popular to be in every game up into KH 3D.

NasiDe

Added "Road to a Hero" from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

Next up: "Go for It!".

NasiDe

"Go for It!" still in progress. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance list updated to include "Destiny's Force" since it plays in Prankster's Paradise.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance list updated to include "Shrouding Dark Cloud" and "Road to a Hero" since they both play in The Country of Musketeers.

NasiDe

Added "Go for It!" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded. That one was really tough. >(

NasiDe

Aww, thanks. ;D Your comment made my day.

Uploaded "No Time to Think" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

Added "Deep Jungle" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.