NasiDe's Arrangements: All Kingdom Hearts sheets up to date!!

Started by NasiDe, January 24, 2012, 05:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like me to completely redo my arrangements that I worked on prior to receiving PDFs?

Completely rearrange sheets
1 (16.7%)
Update sheets
4 (66.7%)
Leave them as is
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 05, 2013, 09:08:44 AM

NasiDe

I'll try that and see what that gets me. I've been staying away from acronyms for as long as I could for people who don't know them.

Bespinben

Quote from: Ganondorf on June 09, 2012, 12:04:41 PMI'll try that and see what that gets me. I've been staying away from acronyms for as long as I could for people who don't know them.

Actually, disregard what I said, you don't need to use acronyms. The problem is that you state the game title in underline at the top of a section, but then re-state that title for every single arrangement. Just write the song title itself under the section it belongs to.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ganondorf on June 09, 2012, 11:57:37 AMHas anyone ever run into the max character count problem? I just ran into it while trying to update my submission post to start including PDFs.

Sounds like it's time to make your first post more text-efficient.

I would get rid of all these spaces between the songs and leave one space between game titles.

If you need to squeeze a bit more space, you could get rid of the console titles since I don't think they're necessary
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

NasiDe

*Reads after getting two-thirds done.*

Agh! D: All right then...

Can't remove spaces between songs, unfortunately. Not unless I remove clarifications from underneath them (such as for Forze del Male and March Caprice for Piano and Orchestra).

Edit: Changed my mind and chose to remove the Forze note.

Was able to make an update. Thanks for the help.
Later, I might start splitting the games or consoles into separate posts from earlier in the topic.

Edit 2: Now that that's fixed up and I have submissions in, time to get back to work on arrangements (and finishing up disk one of the Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack Complete).

Edit 3: Streamlined entire thread by combining normal versions with Final Mix versions.

NasiDe

Added 'Blast Off! -Gummi Ship II-' from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

The first disk of the Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack Complete is finished (excluding various Simple and Cleans).

Edit: Uploaded PDFs of nearly all Kingdom Hearts 1 tracks already uploaded. March Caprice excluded due to lack of completion, The Deep End excluded for any final edits. Updates to the rest of the songs for all other games coming soon.

Games separated into multiple posts to save space and give more room.

NasiDe

The second disk progress will begin soon, though I still need to finish that one last song on disk one.

Also... There are two versions of 'Halloween Town.' The second is the more commonly known version that appears on the official soundtracks. However, there is another version that plays before you meet Jack when you first arrive and it is not included on the soundtracks. This version of the song lacks the main melody (and to my knowledge cannot be found on YouTube). Anyone have any idea what it should be called?

NasiDe

Added the tempo to "Courage" since it was missing for unknown reasons.

NasiDe

And so some PDFs are arriving for me to work with. Starting work on "A Day in Agrabah." More upcoming at last! I'll keep up on these while the others work on getting new submitters and such since it seems that may be a problem. :-\

NasiDe

First and foremost: I updated every song repeated from the very first game to appear in later games in the series so that these repeated songs have their PDFs up.

Second of all: I have now uploaded "A Day in Agrabah" to every single game that it fits under and though it is far from my favorite, I am considerably proud of it and rather assured of it since German Seabass said this about it on the Ichigo's Sheet Music forums: 'Wow; just found this and sight-read my way through that. Awesome arrangement.' Hoping for many more arrangements to come!

NasiDe

Right... I've got some more arrangements down, but I cannot confirm when they'll arrive here on NinSheetMusic since I prefer to have them as good as I believe I can before getting them here. Usually that involves getting the confirmation of its quality from fellow arrangers back on Ichigo's Sheet Music, but for reasons unknown to me they have thrown me back on to the validation pile and while German Seabass has been helping me out as well, his site is down for now.

I'll be working on arrangements but until one of these problems gets sorted out, don't expect any full updates. The only other solution I have for these is for someone to start checking on them from over here, which Ill not resort to unless I cannot get any better solution and someone volunteers themselves to start acting as a quality checker.

----

Finished "Monstrous Monstro." Editing stage is next. Meantime, I'm still stuck on that validation pile. Might start moving sheets over to a new cleaner hosting site (Sheet Host) away from Media Fire meant for sheet music.

I will eventually be working on updates everywhere here, due to incorrect copyright labeling (should be pointed to Disney), and I will be officially moving -everything- off MediaFire. The move will be gradual or in large pieces at a time, but it will be happening.

NasiDe

Moved the first ten sheet from the first Kingdom Hearts to the new hosting site. You should just have to click the links instead of opening a whole new site now.

Work will progress slowly due to several IRL issues arising at this point.

NasiDe

I realize I have been away for a very, very long time and have not added anything new (in spite of some of these upcoming pieces already having been completed) but I am temporarily back. This is no assurance for a long-term stay, but here is an update on the Kingdom Hearts lists, one of which I have just finished. Without further ado...

----

Added "Arabian Dream" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

Added "Villains of a Sort" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

Added "A Very Small Wish" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Added "Monstrous Monstro" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Added "Friends in My Heart" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II, and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +.

Added "Under the Sea" from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories.

----

Furthermore, I shall try to add in the PDFs to any songs uploaded that are missing them if I can.

----

Edits
Added the PDFs for "The Deep End", "The Forgotten Challenge", and "Scythe of Petals". I have left "Vim and Vigor" and "Another Side -Battle Ver.-" without any PDF as I do not feel confident in their current appearance and I believe they will either need heavy editing or need to be completely redone.

spitllama

Quote from: Ganondorf on June 27, 2013, 10:47:26 PMI realize I have been away for a very, very long time and have not added anything new
:(

Quotebut I am temporarily back.

:D

QuoteThis is no assurance for a long-term stay

:'(

Quotebut here is an update on the Kingdom Hearts lists

:D

Thanks Ganon. Hope you can stay!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

NasiDe

Hope I can too. Trying to contact my old colleague who I worked with on all these, but there's no promises.

Updated "Merlin's Magical House" as the song also appears in Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded as the theme of the Avatar Menu.

Edit: I have just noticed a very deafening and bothersome mistake. Somehow, "Under the Sea" did not save properly and is now incomplete. I will work to fix this as quickly as I can; I'm lucky that the final PDF saved fine so I have a reference for the final product.

Updates the files for "Under the Sea". They should now appear all correct and with minor edits.

NasiDe

There a small update so that some sheets from Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] are now included on the first page. The game is upcoming and so far I've only got a few songs that have appeared in old games. I'm not particularly expecting anything huge or new, but the game exists nonetheless.

I may update sheets and PDFs some time in the future, but I'm not going to promise this as most of these songs appear to recur in almost every game and I will quickly and easily run out of room on the header of the sheets (and I'm not particularly eager to make the move to make individual different versions of the sheets with different headers for the different games quite yet, if ever).