Words with Friends!

Started by EFitTrainr, January 24, 2012, 12:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Errrrrrr but those countries didn't exist when your parents grew up there, it was one country :|

and ok... >:D Another time then

K-NiGhT

in.

my name is the same as my nsmname
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Quote from: Mashi on February 05, 2012, 07:40:31 AMBecause my family is from both countries?????????

Also, we should probably stop derailing the topic.  Sorry about that, drpamplemousse!
You've listed every European country (and its Azerbaijani not Azerbaijanian). I doubt you're all of those... I really doubt it. You would describe yourself as Czech, not Czech Republican, you'd be Bosnian, not Bosnian and Herzegovinian, you'd be
And the split between the Czech Republic and Slovakia was in 1993, which, according to winter, happened during the middle of "our" lifetimes... I don't think so.

Mashi

guys im totes those ethnicities i dont know what youre all talking about

DrP

I dont believe you. Maybe youre trying to say youre 100% European!

But you can tell a Lithuanian from anywhere.

Jub3r7

I can vouch for Mashi that he's all of those races.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Can someone merge the two threads?

Mashi

ty jub3r7
at leest u haf sum sens!!!!!!!!!

This is why you're the best NSM member. LESS THAN THREE.

Winter

Merged, but Shadowkirby has to do the first post now cause they went chronologically.

Jub3r7

Can someone give me a tutorial? XD
This is my first time playing this game. Also I have a feeling that Mashi is really good at this. D:

Mashi

It's like Scrabble, but Bonus Tiles are placed in the worst places possible.
Well, to me anyway.  Still quite fun though!
If you want to beat me, keep the board as dense and closed as possible!

DrP

Quote from: Winter on February 05, 2012, 07:22:46 PMMerged, but Shadowkirby has to do the first post now cause they went chronologically.
You should have deleted the old one (actually I didnt know it existed)... also, capitalize the F in Friends... it is a title.

ETFROXX

I'm on Facebook.

o. and in

OH AND I'M PRETTY SURE I GOT MY USERNAME TO BE ETFROXX. SO THAT SHOULD WORK. 'CUZ ANDROID. SO YA, THAT'S MY USERNAME.

Winter

Quote from: DrP on February 05, 2012, 08:57:55 PMYou should have deleted the old one (actually I didnt know it existed)... also, capitalize the F in Friends... it is a title.

Fixed, and I'm sure Mr. Gogogo can handle it. ;)

Sorry about the trouble, but I can't delete the first post of a topic without killing the thread, so it's impossible now to fix it.

Dude