News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

K-NiGhT

Quote from: gzgregory on January 26, 2012, 05:31:11 PMSeer results?
I thought master_gamer was handling it so i told him Dude, but i told shadowkirby Jub a while ago cuz i wasn't sure i completely trusted him...Jub is green.

I'm gonna go with a vote on Dude tho cuz his inactivity worries me.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wrydryn

I was originally thinking that Slow could be the wolf but just don't think that's possible at this stage in the game with him being seer'd green and I would feel more comfortable voting for Dude because he is unconfirmed and is the only other person that I feel is a wolf.

SlowPokemon

CAREFUL. We are one vote away from an insta. Nobody else vote for Dude until he has a chance to post defense. Which I have a feeling may not happen, but that doesn't matter. SFK and Blueflower, wait it out if you would.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

master_gamer38

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 26, 2012, 08:22:18 PMI thought master_gamer was handling it so i told him Dude, but i told shadowkirby Jub a while ago cuz i wasn't sure i completely trusted him...Jub is green.

I meant I would be doing the update in shadowkirby's absence. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, shadowkirby: day phases NEED to be at least 48 hours.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Dude

Dude, because that guy doesn't want to play anymore. :3

Dude

And come next signups, can someone tell me not to join? Please?

Wrydryn

Quote from: Dude on January 27, 2012, 10:09:25 AMDude, because that guy doesn't want to play anymore. :3

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 27, 2012, 03:57:27 AMI was originally thinking that Slow could be the wolf but just don't think that's possible at this stage in the game with him being seer'd green and I would feel more comfortable voting for Dude because he is unconfirmed and is the only other person that I feel is a wolf.

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 26, 2012, 08:22:18 PMI thought master_gamer was handling it so i told him Dude, but i told shadowkirby Jub a while ago cuz i wasn't sure i completely trusted him...Jub is green.

I'm gonna go with a vote on Dude tho cuz his inactivity worries me.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 26, 2012, 05:54:26 PMOh god. My entire line of thinking has been upset.

Umm, I gave my two lines of thinking earlier, and it would appear my original one was wrong. Judging by my other line, which is possibly completely wrong because I'm playing really bad this game, the wolf would be Dude.

4/7 votes for Dude= I-i-i-i-insta!

:D

EFitTrainr

i-i-i-insta! Dude has been lynched, the game is now over. Post game coming soon. WOLVES WIN!!
I like food.

Wrydryn

The forces of good have defeated the evil Daleks, Cybermen, and the Silence from conquering Earth once again!

Great job SFK and Blue! (Rory & The Doctor)