News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Any of Jub's choices seem pretty reasonable... Except Slow cuz he's already been seen so that wouldn't make any sense.

SuperFireKirby

I'd go with blueflower, personally. He did just cap off the insta.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

I honestly get the feeling he did it by accident.

I was thinking Dude, because we have approximately zero information about him.

SlowPokemon

Just thinking out loud, don't take this too seriously. Wrydryn both times essentially "capped off" (to use SFK's term) the insta--the first time actually causing the insta, the second leaving it so that if anyone hapless enough (or someone in on the setup) would vote for Davy, an insta was immediate. I mean, I also contributed to both, but I'm just saying. I'm guessing that Blueflower just didn't count the votes, and saw the points people were employing against Davy.

Also, Jub, don't act so innocent. You saw the insta before it happened and still kept your vote, right? Yah.

And Dude has been steering clear of the game, a tactic he often employs while a wolf. Of course, that's also just his style of playing, but we can't forget about him in the process of considering suspects. Similar situation for SuperFireKirby

Unless something happens after night, my main suspicions at this point are JUB3R7, SUPERFIREKIRBY, DUDE, and BLUEFLOWER. JUB3R7 is my main suspicion though, as well as BLUEFLOWER: for reasons stated below.

NOW FOR ANALYSIS:

IF WE ASSUME DAVY IS A WOLF:
Then let us assume that the wolf/wolves would not have voted for Davy. Of the eight other players, five voted for him. Let's look at who did not.
1. xK-NiGhTx - Seer.
2. gzgregory - he seems like a pretty convincing human from what I've seen in chat, but anything's possible.
3. Dude - He has been awfully low-key. Assuming that Davy is a wolf means I assume Dude is a wolf, and so was Mashi, as greg and KN are fairly convincing to me at this point.

IF WE ASSUME DAVY IS NOT A WOLF:
Then let us assume that the wolf/wolves would have voted for Davy. Of the eight other players, three people did not vote for him. Let's look at who did.
1. Jub3r7 - the one who started the voting. If I assume Davy is not a wolf, I must assume Jub3r7 is a wolf. His involvement in the game just strikes me as more than an inquisitive human at this point.
2. SuperFireKirby - the next voter. He's been playing low-key like I said earlier and comes in to vote for Blueflower based either on Jub's vote or on his own reasoning.
3. SlowPokemon - I don't like analyzing myself
4. Wrydryn - votes for Davy based on chat logs and his strange comments to Jub
5. Blueflower - basically says he knows that Davy might have a reason for hypocrisy (which I must have missed the evidence for anyway), but he doesn't want to give him a chance to explain himself. Either it's his inexperience, or he's a wolf.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 25, 2012, 05:44:37 PM3. Dude - He has been awfully low-key. Assuming that Davy is a wolf means I assume Dude is a wolf, and so was Mashi, as greg and KN are fairly convincing to me at this point.
I don't see where you're getting that from, but whatevs.

But anyway, Wry, SFK, and Slow are my top three choices. I don't know where everyone goes yet, but I'll get to that when the time comes.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 25, 2012, 05:44:37 PMAnd Dude has been steering clear of the game, a tactic he often employs while a wolf. Of course, that's also just his style of playing, but we can't forget about him in the process of considering suspects.
Didn't see this. It's because if I get into the game too much, it makes me want to punch babies/forum members.

Wrydryn

Seems like this insta was more of an accident than anything. I really think that in order to help ourselves we should be counting the votes when we make a vote like I did earlier.
For example:
player 1 votes for player 3 with "I vote for Player 3."
player 2 votes for player 3 with "Voting for Player 3; 2 votes now against them."

Remember to read the logs too, even if you skim them they let you make an informed vote.

Dude: You have been terribly inactive, not saying anything can be just as bad as saying something incriminating. You also tend to play like this when you have a role as a wolf as well. I did see you pop into the irc for a moment when everyone had left so you're still making an effort.
You're also being very dismissive about that accusation, leading me to think that you are a possible wolf.
Please do get into the game, even if it's irc mainly, we can talk to you. But it makes the game harder when you avoid it but signed up to be active in it anyways.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on January 25, 2012, 05:51:18 PMI don't see where you're getting that from, but whatevs.

But anyway, Wry, SFK, and Slow are my top three choices. I don't know where everyone goes yet, but I'll get to that when the time comes.

Basically I was doing a lot of assuming. I was assuming that any wolves would not have voted for him, and I don't really suspect greg or KN. So that would mean you were the other wolf, and mashi was the third.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 25, 2012, 05:59:37 PMYou're also being very dismissive about that accusation
This is what happens when I post! Every time I do, it sounds "dismissive" or "suspicious" or some other words that I can't think of right now! That's why I'm usually inactive-ish TWG forum-wise! I'd prefer the chatroom to this any day! If you look back at every TWG game that I was lynched, this same thing happens over and over again!

...See? I used too many "!"s which means I'm annoyed now.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on January 25, 2012, 06:09:57 PMthis same shit happens over and over again!
Fixed for emphasis.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dude on January 25, 2012, 06:09:57 PMThis is what happens when I post! Every time I do, it sounds "dismissive" or "suspicious" or some other words that I can't think of right now! That's why I'm usually inactive-ish TWG forum-wise! I'd prefer the chatroom to this any day! If you look back at every TWG game that I was lynched, this same thing happens over and over again!

...See? I used too many "!"s which means I'm annoyed now.
Hmm...sounds suspicious...

totally kidding...don't hurt meh
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wrydryn

Quote from: Dude on January 25, 2012, 05:51:18 PMI don't see where you're getting that from, but whatevs.

That's what I mean, you're not even defending yourself. I'd rather have you say something and who knows, maybe if you're accused of being suspicious rather than inactive someone will come to your rescue.

For life after TWG I think you should learn to become a wordsmith.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 25, 2012, 06:13:08 PMYou're not even defending yourself.
I shouldn't have to. I'm human.

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 25, 2012, 06:13:08 PMFor life after TWG I think you should learn to become a wordsmith.
But I hate English. ._.

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 25, 2012, 06:16:00 PMWhat's a wordsmith?
I googled it, it's someone good with words.

Wrydryn

Quote from: Dude on January 25, 2012, 06:17:39 PMI shouldn't have to. I'm human.

If it were that way though the humans would be winning every game.

For future reference for you guys. If someone uses a word with -smith at the end, it usually means they're a master/skilled at that.