TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Mashi told us not to claim! ><

Wrydryn

Changing vote to No One until we can properly discuss things.

Tomorrow let's get everyone in IRC around 5 PM EST again. If you can't make it at that time then I think we can agree to a later time.

Also xK-night, Mashi said that people claiming as a Dalek or Cyberman was invalid as a TWC decision; anybody who did or didn't claim shouldn't have anything held against them.

So things to review for tomorrow:
  • Why did xk-night vote for Jub without good reason?
  • SlowPokemon, human or master wolf?
  • Davy is a wolf?

Remember, you should allow people to defend them self by providing reasoning in your choice to vote for them if it isn't a full safety.

EFitTrainr

I'm extending the day phase until tommorow.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 24, 2012, 08:13:32 PMAlso xK-night, Mashi said that people claiming as a Dalek or Cyberman was invalid as a TWC decision; anybody who did or didn't claim shouldn't have anything held against them.
It's made it a lot harder to vote. :(

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 24, 2012, 08:13:32 PMWhy did xk-night vote for Jub without good reason?
I was gonna do a safety, but then found that someone else voted for jub.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wrydryn

Well it's not really a safety then, you're voting to lynch him. Good to know now though.

To make it easier with the claims of dalek and cyberman, I would suggest deleting all of them since you shouldn't be using them and to remove temptation. It sucks but it's the rule. :/

K-NiGhT

I will do that. And while i'm at it...

No vote.

NOBODY CLAIM CYBERMAN OR DALEK TO ME UNDER PUNISHMENT OF DEATH PLZ.

That is all. I will think on this more.

SlowPokemon

Hmm. I am 99% certain Wry is human at this point.

Gzgregory also seems human.

Also Jub, note that it was a HALF safety. I'm more than a little suspicious towards you. Just saying. I still believe Mashi was a wolf and you keep defending him.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Jub3r7

The truth is that we don't know anything about him! He was seered red? He could still be the miller. He said something suspicious? We have no effing idea what he meant or what he intended to do, and now we have even less of a clue of his role because nobody let him say anything!

I'm a little pissed you lynched him because you were afraid he was going to confuse us? If by confuse you mean for him to convince us that he's human, then you're acting like a wolf. That's what wolves do, is lynch people before they get a chance to do anything.

Because you lynched him before he said anything, I have no effing clue as to what his role is, but the way you killed him forces me to assume the worst of you, and not for him.

I really want to vote slow but my judgement /might/ be clouded by lack of sleep and rage, so I'll just change to no vote for now.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Also, ignore my avatar, this is NOT awesome.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Blaaah so confused!!! No vote
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 24, 2012, 09:59:48 PMThe truth is that we don't know anything about him! He was seered red? He could still be the miller.
But he was still a red. And the way i see it, if anyone is seer'd red, they're definately a threat.

Greg

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 25, 2012, 06:45:55 AMBut he was still a red. And the way i see it, if anyone is seer'd red, they're definately a threat.
Automatically assuming that he was a wolf was a mistake. The truth is, we have no idea what he was trying to accomplish, and as I said before, it was more likely a human move than a wolfy one (in my opinion anyway). And now that we don't know, we have this practically unsolvable mystery hanging over all of us.
Not great.
Blaaaaaaah davy post something.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

I don't feel me any bit closer to have a lynch target right now.

I think wolves wouldn't have voted Mashi if he was a wolf, because they would be lynching a fellow wolf, and I think they woulnd't have voted him if he was a human eighter, because it would make them suspecious (which is something wolves want to avoid).

So I still think that the ones not voting for Mashi are the wolves, so I'll keep my vote on SFK.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game