News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Slow seems the most suspicious to me right now.

Hopped on the Mashi bandwagon citing his reasons as "Mashi is playing annoying mind games that are not doing him any favors." Not to mention he encouraged the insta of Mashi. Rushing an insta on a player who could prove very dangerous to the wolves? Yes, Mashi could be dangerous to the humans as well, but we should have still given him a chance to speak, something Slow seemed to be completely against doing. Wolfishness at its finest.

Davy is also a concern to me. Not wanting an insta, but doing nothing to prevent it himself? It seems kinda like he's trying to play us.

Wry also concerns me. Just the fact that he decided to make the insta a reality puts up red flags all over the place.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

I know I put myself in a corner there, I was just still mad at Mashi for what he did last time to me. He just completely betrayed me and I took advantage of the fact that he was seer'd red and voted. I'm sorry, I don't really know what else to say. :/

SlowPokemon

I realize what I did was wolfish looking back, but I still think we did the right thing. I'm right around 95% sure Mashi was a wolf. That doesn't really give a legitimate reason for doing it, but if someone acting suspicious is Seer'd red, in my experience, that doesn't typically indicate that he or she is the one human Seer'd red. I could be wrong, but I still stand by my choice. I didn't know Wry would insta, but yeah I did vote for him as he was the most suspicious and I didn't want a phantom. Because quite honestly I tend to lose track sometimes and forget I'm playing.

That's my defense. Take it or leave it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

He said something on page 2 that made him suspicious, but we don't even know what he was doing because we killed him so fast!  >:(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

The way it came off to me was manipulative and mind bending. It's the way Mashi plays TWG and was looking like he was setting up for something.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 24, 2012, 01:40:00 PMThe way it came off to me was manipulative and mind bending. It's the way Mashi plays TWG and was looking like he was setting up for something.

That was how I felt. In one TWG he was the final wolf. And I knew it. And he convinced the rest of the players to lynch me. You guys think you're too cynical and wise to fall for it, but...the guy has talent. If he actually was a human, obviously this was a bad move, but I never have any idea if he's telling the truth.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

davy

Yeah, Mashi is really talentfull.

That's the reason why I wanted to kill him right away, even before the seering.

And except for him, no one was really suspecious, and I gave my reasoning for keeping my vote on him allready.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Sorry Wrydryn

I think you're more suspecious than Slow.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Just realized that lynching someone who wanted Mashi,who still is likely to be a wolf dead. So I'm going to vote someone who waited for his post (way to make yourself suspecious davy)
SFK

Dude

Safety on Wrydryn since davy took his off. I'm still unsure though.

Wrydryn

Well if we consider who was wolfed these first two nights, VermilionVermin and Raymondbl.
The first wolfing seems either like a ruse the wolfs made in order to make Mashi look suspicious or Mashi had a plan up his sleeve using reverse psychology and whatnot.
But all in all it looks like a calculated wolfing meaning that Mashi was most likely involved in this.

The second wolfing of Raymondbl seems a bit more random as he wasn't doing much in terms of hunting down a lead, he was also active in conversation but didn't point fingers at anyone other than Mashi. So Raymond didn't really do too much that would cause the wolfs to panic and wolf him.

The way it looks to me is that Mashi was leading this group of wolfs, but then once he died the two wolfs had no idea who to vote and perhaps panicked. But there is also a factor of inactivity and not having all the wolfs decide on who to go after and leading to a poor decision.

Feel free to pick at this as you want, it's food for thought.

Just want to say Dude, that seems like more of a placeholder than a safety.

And Davy, SFK was being more reasonable by not jumping on the bandwagon and actually waiting for a defense. Just a more odd vote is all.

Wrydryn

Also, what are the results of the seering? It would be a great help if we could get the results.

Dude

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 24, 2012, 02:38:26 PMJust want to say Dude, that seems like more of a placeholder than a safety.
I'm not sure what that means, but ok.

Wrydryn

Just me applying a stream of thoughts into that post, don't over-think it if you don't understand it because going back and reading it I barely do.

blueflower999

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 23, 2012, 08:47:10 PMwas insta'd so fast that he didn't get a chance to defend himself.
Just because he was insta'd before he could say anything doesn't make it any more or less likely that he's a wolf. It's still a 3/4 chance because he was seer'd red.  ???
Bulbear! Blueflower999