News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Wolves should wolf vermilionvermin.
If you would like to know why, Wolves, you should send me a PM and I'll send you a comprehensive explanation!

Mashi

It appears that there are two Doctors in this game.
And a Doctor Roll, but he's of little importance.

vermilionvermin

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Unlike the other Doctor and Doctor Roll, I have a DoctorAte.

vermilionvermin

Guard K-N then.

mashi your doctor isn't even in the top five characters ever on his show

and doc gerbil totes has a doctorate

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

Vermilionvermin has been wolfed. Day phase ends on Sunday, Jan 22nd at 11:35 EST
1. Wrydryn
2. SuperFireKirby
3. xK-NiGhTx
4. Jub3r7
5. Slowpokemon
6. davy
7. raymondbl
8. Mashi
9. blueflower999
10. vermilionvermin
11. gzgregory
12. Dude
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Interesting. Not much for the Manti rule, are these wolves?

Safety on gzgregory for now. Once some stuff happens I'll think about stuff a little more.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wrydryn

This is a little odd considering what Mashi posted. So I don't really have much of an idea to go off of now. :/

vermilionvermin

I ask no forgiveness, father, for I have not sinned.  I have only done what I needed to do to survive.  A small boy once asked me if I was a bad man.  If I could answer him now, I would tell him that when I was a young boy, I killed a man to save my brother's life.  I am not sorry for this.  I am proud of this.  I did not ask for the life I was given, but it was given nonetheless, and with it, I did my best.

also wolves suk

davy

Mashi

This vote is because he wasn't wolfed, while he wouldn't be guarded (as xK allready would), although the wolves should be aware of his skill.

Also the following post is pretty interesting:
Quote from: Mashi on January 20, 2012, 05:23:23 PMWolves should wolf vermilionvermin.
If you would like to know why, Wolves, you should send me a PM and I'll send you a comprehensive explanation!

I have no idea what Mashi wanted with this, but appearantly the wolves wolf'd vermin, just the way Mashi said them.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on January 20, 2012, 05:23:23 PMWolves should wolf vermilionvermin.

1.  The wolves might have wolfed Verm to make Mashi look suspicious, as we can finish Mashi off for them. They wouldn't have done any harm not wolfing Verm anyway.  Mashi could've been using this as a trap for the wolves, but no one but the stupidest of the stupid would fall for that.

2.  If Mashi was a wolf, then he is smart and experienced enough to use this as a ruse to make himself look human.

3.  If he was a wolf, it would've been a reckless/risky move to make.

done for now. 

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

blueflower999

Quote from: davy on January 22, 2012, 03:11:24 AMMashi

This vote is because he wasn't wolfed, while he wouldn't be guarded (as xK allready would), although the wolves should be aware of his skill.

Also the following post is pretty interesting:
I have no idea what Mashi wanted with this, but appearantly the wolves wolf'd vermin, just the way Mashi said them.
I agree that it is kind of suspicious that Mashi told the wolves to wolf Verm and he actually was wolfed, but I'm going to give Mashi a chance to say something before I decide on who to vote for.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wrydryn

Considering Mashi's skill in TWG and the type of player that he is, it would be best to just seer him the next night phase to confirm anything because it's very suspicious

So don't vote for him now and I sure we can figure out someone better to vote for later when EVERYONE goes on the IRC.