News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

^that's what I'm saying

Also I am not sure about Davy. I don't see why Wry is suspicious other that the same reasons I would be, and his explanations regarding his actions match my thoughts exactly. So I'm holding off on voting for him.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 24, 2012, 03:20:13 PMJust because he was insta'd before he could say anything doesn't make it any more or less likely that he's a wolf. It's still a 3/4 chance because he was seer'd red.  ???
Incorrect, 2-3rds.
The Master Wolf is seered green.

And you're right, davy, Mashi is "talentfull"; he wouldn't post "hey wolves wolf vermillion vermin. message me and I'll tell you why" if he were a wolf; he would message them through pm.
You might say it was a reverse psychological deploy to make us think that he would only say something like that through pm, but we don't know what that deploy is hiding if you don't let him say anything!

In fact, if a wolf actually did pm him regarding vermillionvermin, lynching mashi really fast seems like an extremely obvious way to get rid of him so he won't reveal your identity.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

But if that were the case then I think Mashi would be smart enough to message the seer the identify in case he died. But even if the wolf did that, they'd have to be pretty bad at the game to even think about contacting a human for information on who to wolf.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Wait my bad. Charging in without thinking...sorry. No vote yet.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Do you have the Seer results, K-N?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 24, 2012, 04:55:36 PMWry.

No reasoning? What is the big hurry?

edit before posting:

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 24, 2012, 04:56:34 PMWait my bad. Charging in without thinking...sorry. No vote yet.

Okay...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Oops, forgot to bold Wry.

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 24, 2012, 04:50:45 PMBut if that were the case then I think Mashi would be smart enough to message the seer the identify in case he died. But even if the wolf did that, they'd have to be pretty bad at the game to even think about contacting a human for information on who to wolf.
The only problem is that we can't be sure at all of what happened because of the fact that he was killed so fast.

There's a 33.33% chance that he's human because he was seered red (and if you ignore what he did), and if you take into consideration what he did, you can't really know because you didn't give him time to explain himself!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

This is more a safety but I feel justified in voting for gzgregory.

He's only made a total of two posts this entire game so far. His activity would seem to fit the persona of what I described earlier as an inexperienced, inactive wolf.
This is why activity is important, we have very little information on gzgregory and I honestly think he is wolfish now that I think about it.

I'm open to change this vote.

In addition to what Jub just posted:

I know, that's exactly the problem. I was just basing what I said off of your theory. I have no idea where you think I stand on the idea of PM'ing Mashi so I don't think I can properly defend myself against that.
This may also sound like a cop-out answer, but don't forget that I'm not the only who did vote for Mashi. It also sounds like everyone is pretty convinced Mashi is human, but you still need to remember that it's only a chance he is the miller. For all we know (It might sound like a stretch) it could be another one of Mashi's mind games to suggest wolfing verm and then verm does indeed get wolfed. He is cunning and manipulative.

Like I said many times, I acted on an impulse and am sorry for that. I jumped on the chance.

Wrydryn

xK-Night: What are the seer results? It would be nice to have some right now. Unless you forgot to seer by chance... :/

blueflower999

I'm going to take a safety on Slow because I don't want a phantom. Yes, I am very suspicious of Wry, but I would like more information to turn up before I think of voting against him.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

Hi I'm back.

I've thought about this for a while, and I highly doubt Wry would have instad if he were a wolf. Wolves are generally much more concerned with staying unsuspicious, and somebody with experience in TWG like Wry wouldn't have done such a rash thing under normal circumstances.

I think at this point we should stop worrying about this whole instaing business, because to be perfectly honest, there's just as much in favor of the ones being accused as there is against. Mashi is indeed good at getting himself out of corners, and rash as instaing him was, I would be scared of him as a TWG player too. I think we should try to figure out why Mashi wanted Verm wolfed.

K-N, seering results?

Wrydryn

Current vote count
SFK: (1) Davy
Wrydryn: (2) Dude, Jub3r7
Davy: (1) SlowPokemon
Gzgregory: (1) Wrydryn
SlowPokemon: (1) Blueflower

Still to vote: xk-knight, gzgregory, and SFK

Greg

Safety on blueflower I guess.

Also we should remember that Mashi's ploy could easily have been an attempt to get silly wolves to claim to him. All in all it's more likely a human thing to do than a wolfy thing.

Wrydryn

Since it looks like a lot of us are online. IRC discussion now!

Remember to set your nickname too.

IRC Link