News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

oh gosh I'm being inactive sorry! D:

brb reading thread and then will probably vote mashi because apparently he was seered red?
There's a chance he could be the miller which is why I want to find out what's going on first! XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Oops, insta, my vote doesn't matter. :(

After being seered red, there was a two-thirds chance of him being a wolf.

I hope you guys made the right decision.
By the way, slow, lynching somebody before they have a chance to defend themselves is a wolfish move.
Actually, multiple people did that, not just you.

I have a bad feeling about this, really.
Sure, he did something strange, but none of you gave him any time to explain what he did and why he did it.

SuperFireKirby

Yes, I don't think lynching Mashi before he could defend himself was a very good move. It never is...

Let's try to avoid insta's in the future, shall we?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

In fact, we have no clue what he was doing because of the fact that you guys killed him; it looks almost like a cover up of something.

I'm going to have to say that my top suspicions are the people that either encouraged the insta or tried to blend in with a bandwagon.

Mashi

Instaing before a person can even post a defence.
gj

Yes, I'm angry.

But I was busy for the past two days anyway (And I expect to be busy in the future), so I don't need to feel guilty for being inactive if I lived at least!

Mashi

Also, I probably should have made a resolution about posting game-related posts after Instas before the Host posts the Insta'd Player's death.  To Suggestions, Comments, and Suggestions!

EFitTrainr

I-i-i-insta! Mashi has been lynched! it is now night phase. night phase ends on Jan 23 2012 @ 8:30 EST
1. Wrydryn
2. SuperFireKirby
3. xK-NiGhTx
4. Jub3r7
5. Slowpokemon
6. davy
7. raymondbl
8. Mashi
9. blueflower999
10. vermilionvermin
11. gzgregory
12. Dude
Also, I need winter or master-gamer or mashi to edit this post with the updated player list. Chat logs would also be appreciated, at least through PM if not through the thread. It would be useful in determining the MVP.
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Why don't you just post the updated player list yourself? -.-

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

I think he's having some computer problems.

EFitTrainr

Yes. I'm currently grounded, so I can rarely access the internet outside my 3DS.
I like food.

Winter

Just PM me if anything else is needed

Greg

I...
what are you doing wry ???

I really don't think that the fact that Mashi can
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2012, 11:35:32 AMget himself out of a corner pretty quickly
warrants lynching him before he could post anything...

also inactive sorry.

Raymondbl

I think we should have waited for him to post.  If he tries to fill our minds with twisted logic, it is our job to see through it, and in this kind of a situation there isn't much he can say.  We should give everyone a fair chance.  I just didn't want a phantom for not voting, but it wouldn't have made a difference I suppose.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Wrydryn

I'm very sorry guys. I was just being very impulsive there and jumped the gun a bit. Last time I played with Mashi and he was a wolf, he wolfed me pretty early in the game leaving me mad after I made an alliance with him. I let my emotion get the better of me for some revenge when the opportunity presented itself even though he might've been a human. However let us not forget he was seered red.

I can also understand that it's now a source of controversy since I did throw the hammer on him. But I do feel like he was working an angle on us with that wolfing.

I hope there won't be a next time for this if I really think it through next time.

Wrydryn

I'd like to get everyone in IRC tonight around 5-6 PM EST if you can make it.

Remember to set your nickname too.

IRC Link