News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, January 20, 2012, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

So now you're assuming that the people who waited for him to defend himself are wolves?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Voting davy for now. He was the first to vote Mashi, and apparently discouraged the vote rush but didn't remove his own vote.

SuperFireKirby

Letting a player defend themselves is one of the most unwolfish things someone can do davy. The only way we can assume someone who didn't vote is a wolf is to assume the Mashi was a wolf, which we can only assume because we lynched him before he could properly defend himself. We would have a much more definite answer as to whether Mashi was actually a wolf if he had actually posted.

Another reason I didn't vote for anyone on Day 1 was because Mashi got insta'd before I had the chance.

Davy

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

I'm going to change my vote to No one until I have a chance to think about this some more.
Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 25, 2012, 06:45:55 AMBut he was still a red. And the way i see it, if anyone is seer'd red, they're definately a threat.
I agree
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Mathematically, there's still a 1/3rd chance that he's a human.

SlowPokemon

It won't hurt us terribly in the long run if we get rid of all reds. In my opinion it was worth the risk.

I think...I'm putting my vote on Davy. His last couple posts were odd and seemed indifferent to really any situation.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wrydryn

Davy

The way he's been playing has been odd. Pretty much the same reasons as above for voting for him. He has been hypocritical and I already talked to gz about this in the chat last night, feel free to look back for a better explanation.

blueflower999

Davy

Hypocrisy is easily a slip up that a wolf can make. Of course, I want to give him a chance to explain this, but I've played with Davy before, and he is indeed acting a little weird this time.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

He won't have a chance to explain himself. 5/9 makes an insta. Damnit, guys.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

-___-

Really....again....did we just do that again...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

blueflower999

AGH  >:(

Would it remove the insta if someone got rid of their vote?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

You guys gotta count! If it's one away from an insta, don't vote until you see the player's defense! D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

Bleh.

Just noting that reoccurring characters include Wrydryn, slow, and blueflower.  :P

K-NiGhT

Trying to decide who to see tonight...any suggestions?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*