News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XXVI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 16, 2012, 01:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

K-NiGhT

How does one go about doing such a thing?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Those interested in hosting place their games here.  If more than one person is interested in hosting, the Players vote for whom they want to host and we play that game.

Raymondbl

Ok, I have an idea.

The first is -

The Battle of Arceus

Wolf
Wolf
Wolf
Guardian
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Or more humans if more players decide to join.

Items -
~Draco Plate
~Dread Plate
~Earth Plate
~Fist Plate
~Flame Plate
~Insect Plate
~Icicle Plate
`Iron Plate
~Meadow Plate
~Mind Plate
~Sky Plate
~Splash Plate
~Spooky Plate
~Stone Plate
~Toxic Plate
~Zap Plate

Sometimes two or more plates will be given to a player.  Plates are tradeable, and any number of plates in your possesion can be traded to a single person at the end of the day phase.  A player who owns all the plates cannot be lynched/wolfed (in the way Arceus is immortal), but it cannot be used by a blue.  That being said, the Guardian can guard themselves. When a player with a plate/plates is wolfed, the first wolf to send in the pm gets the plates.  When a player is lynched, the first person to vote for that player gets the plates. 

The second idea is this -

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel to the Death -

Wolf
Wolf
Wolf
Guardian
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Items -
~Exodia the Forbidden One
~Right Arm of the Forbidden One
~Left Arm of the Forbidden One
~Right Leg of the Forbidden One
~Left Leg of the Forbidden One

Only one card can be traded per day phase per person, and when one person controlls all the cards, that person's team automatically wins.  When a player with a card is wolfed, any wolf without a card will get the card.  When a player with a card is lynched, the first person to vote for that player who doesn't have a card gets the card. Blues cannot auto-win for the humans.  If there is no wolf who doesn't have a card, then the card is lost forever and the cards are useless.

Ok, I know this is complicated and might not work, but I'm not interested in hosting.  Just throwing these ideas out there in case anyone would like to borrow them. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

Although I enjoy your enthusiasm, I would prefer that you wait a bit before hosting, Raymondbl.

Raymondbl

Yeah I know I can't host, because I don't have the time, don't understand the rules adequately enough, etc.  I just wanted to put this idea here since it seems decent to me...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

I like the battle of arceus :0

it may be kinda complicated to keep track of the plates tho.

blueflower999

I would love to host, but I think I'll play a couple more games before thinking about that.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wrydryn

Katawa Shoujo-esque game! (aka Disability Girls)

Winter

Hell. Yes. I want to play /that/ game, Wry.

K-NiGhT

Wrydryn

Now the problem is making a game like that to fit the theme.

Mashi

The game so far!  I tried making it simple... but I was having so much fun.
I'll probably make a new game anyway.  Sorry everyone; Disability Girls TWG will have to wait probably if no one wants to play something complex at the moment!

Wolves:
Nurse - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  If that Player is Hisao, Hisao becomes a regular Human and will die at the end of the Day Phase.  If Hisao becomes a regular Human and is wolfed in the same Phase, the wolfing will follow through.
Mr. Mutou - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  That Player's power will fail (Except Hisao's).  Can send a message to the Host during any Phase with the name of a Player and a Role.  If the Player and Role correlate, the Player will die.  If not, Mr. Mutou may not expel that Role from the game.
Yuuko - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player and a colour.  That player will be seered that colour during that Phase.

Traitor:
Kenji - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  At the end of the Night Phase, will receive a message with that Player's colour.

No Clue What They'll Be, Probably Specials Or Something!:
Shizune - Is in love with Misha and knows her identity.  Can send a tribune of 200 characters or less at the end of every Night and Day Phase.
Misha - Is in love with Shizune and knows her identity.  Can send a tribune of 200 characters or less at the end of every Night and Day Phase if Shizune doesn't.
Lilly - Is in love with Akira.  Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  At the end of the Night Phase, will receive a message with that Player's colour.
Akira - Is in love with Lilly.
Emi - Is in love with Rin.
Rin - Is in love with Emi.  Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player and a colour.  That Player will be seered that colour during that Phase.
Hanako - Is in love with Hisao.  Is the most adorable character ever.  Also MVP.

The Please:
Hisao - Cannot be wolfed because he's boss.

Mashi

1. Wolf Shaman - Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player every Night Phase.  At the end of the Phase, will receive a message with that Player's colour.
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Seer - Knows the Psychic.  Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player every Night Phase.  At the end of the Phase, will receive a message with that Player's colour.
5. Psychic - Knows the Seer.  Is told the number of remaining Wolves at the end of every Phase.

6. Miller - Human seered Red.
7. Miller - Human seered Red.
8. Miller - Human seered Red.
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Also, shadowkirby made a game and wants to play and write its story.  So I suppose that if no one's interested in hosting, you vote for either of these games.

TWG: Doctor Who

The Doctor: Master Wolf (has seer powers)
Amy Pond: Wolf
Rory Ponf: Wolf
Cyber Controller: Guardian - Cannot guard self.
Dalek Caan: Seer
Silent (Miller)
Dalek (Human)
Dalek (Human)
Cyberman (Human)
Cyberman (Human)
Mammal With Opposable Thumbs (Human)
Mammal With Opposable Thumbs (Human)

SuperFireKirby

Shado, just in hopes that I can be a DAAAAAAAAALEK.

But I would like to play Mashi's Disability Girls game as well.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!