News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by SuperFireKirby, January 07, 2012, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Oh not all Americans think that way. I'm one of the smart ones >:U
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

I didn't pair Canada and Europe because they're similar. I did it because there's more active US NSM members than Canada and Europe combined, so America needed it's own list(and then some as it seems to be turning out).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

I swear, that text is impossible to read.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Detroit, Michigan. You can kind of read it when you open it up.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Raymondbl

Brunswick, Ohio. If you remember a while ago when I put my neighbor's address on the internet and someone got a picture of their house on Google Earth, then yeah you'll remember my location.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

Pls use imgur to host the image, tinypic doesn't load on my university's network for some odd reason.  Plus tinypic is sketch and nobody uses it anyway.

Also, Seattle.

me irl
[close]

Winter

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

busy. I'll try to update it tomorrow. And make the text readable.

DrP

Just point me at California since I am all over the state at different times of the year (but Central Coast would be preferable)

Meta-Ridley

Sydney, Australia. GO AUSTRALIA! ahhh, the Australian pride.

Anyway, no one was replying to anything I posted today, so I looked through all the 24 pages of NSM Members and found I was the only one online.
FML.

Winter

OR you can look at the bottom of the main page and it tells you everyone that is online.

Wrydryn