News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by SuperFireKirby, January 07, 2012, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Meta-Ridley

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 27, 2012, 04:11:44 PMSomewhat southeast of LA, but somewhat northwest of the Salton Sea.
So, the southern end of DrP's "domain." :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

DrP

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 30, 2012, 01:28:08 AMSo, the southern end of DrP's "domain." :P
Yes, I have a domain... from Orange County to San Jose!!

ITS ALL MINES!!!

And I know where you live... enjoying a nice time in (or near) Palm Springs!

Toby

Yugi

Toby

... You're kidding, right?

The United Kindom is Scotland, England, Whales and Northern Island all made up together. We are not a country, just a sort of group of countries. Now that I think of it I don't know anywhere else in the world with a similiar style.

MoboMoga

About where BlackDragonSlayer and DrP is..little northeast of LA, 30 min drive, so very close.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 25, 2012, 03:29:26 PMThe United Kindom

He was making a stupid joke about what appeared to be a typo, but with that misspelling being reproduced as well as the instance of "Whales" and "Northern Island" in that post, I am starting to wonder if it was really a typo...

me irl
[close]

MoboMoga

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 25, 2012, 04:26:37 PMHe was making a stupid joke about what appeared to be a typo, but with that misspelling being reproduced as well as the instance of "Whales" and "Northern Island" in that post, I am starting to wonder if it was really a typo...

Lol, me too,  thought it was only a typo, but then I'm starting to wonder if it really wasn't. And if it isn't...then wow, never heard of that before.  ???

MaestroUGC

Some would call that a hate crime across the pond.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 25, 2012, 03:29:26 PM... You're kidding, right?

The United Kindom is Scotland, England, Whales and Northern Island all made up together. We are not a country, just a sort of group of countries. Now that I think of it I don't know anywhere else in the world with a similiar style.
Are you sure you know where you live?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

*northern Ireland, that's the only typo.

I suppose you could also call it Britain as to where I live..

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.