News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I agree. But i wouldnt think verm would miss a wolfing either?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

First, I'll get this out of the way: Winter

I don't know if it's cool to tell everyone who's in my group or not, as I've already talked to sfk, so I'll wait on making a defense post until I get an "ok".

vermilionvermin

Right now I'm fairly convinced by K-N's defense, so I'll Remove my vote for now.  I'll likely vote Dude unless he's got a killer defense.

The wolf is almost certainly inactive.  They missed killing on at least two nights, likely three given that spitllama and gz were sending PM's on the first night.

There's a time and a place for intentionally missing a wolfing.  I've done it before ONCE in ONE GAME because that game was a manhunt and doing so increased my chances of winning.  That game was a manhunt and I decided not to take the numbers from 7 to 6 because I only needed to live until the final three to win in that game.

Given that the wolf could very easily have killed off two/three more people had they been active, inactivity is most likely.  Dude, K-N, and Slow top my list for least consistent activity.

Winter

My original suspicions have led me to believe that Slow was a wolf, but now I am leaning towards thinking he's a confirmed human. I wouldn't know though. Dude does seem the most suspicious after K-X's post.

vermilionvermin

That's one away from an insta on Dude, methinks.

We should avoid that if possible.

Jub3r7

I-I-INSTA.

The host started drawing a doodle but then erased it. :(

1. Winter
2. blueflower999
3. vermilionvermin
4. Wrydryn
5. xK-NiGhTx
6. SlowPokemon
7. spitllama
8. SuperAWESOMEFireAWESOMEKirby
9. popo
10. gzgregory
11. davy
12. Dude

1. Winter
3. vermilionvermin
5. xK-NiGhTx
6. SlowPokemon
8. SuperAWESOMEFireAWESOMEKirby
11. davy

Night Phase will end on Friday, 11:59 PM EST.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Wait. Silly me. I was wolfed. Nevermind. And I should probably stop posting here now, so goodbye everybody.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2012, 06:33:01 PMBlueflower was wolfed.

Did you read?

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 12, 2012, 04:38:04 PMWait. Silly me. I was wolfed. Nevermind. And I should probably stop posting here now, so goodbye everybody.

E: nvm.

Also, this is kinda disturbing to me that we lynched dude and we have not won. I'd probably have to go with Winter at this point. Let's see how the night phase turns out. I really want to say Winter though. Verm is a close second choice.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 12, 2012, 04:19:10 PMThat's one away from an insta on Dude, methinks.

We should avoid that if possible.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 12, 2012, 04:34:53 PMI-I-INSTA.
Looks like one of you did not do very well in math class. idk which one of you, but idc anyway.

gl guise

vermilionvermin

SuperFireKirby

Great. Can we please avoid an insta the next day phase? It doesn't give people the proper time to defend themselves. And, as you can see, it can end up with a human being lynched. We don't want a human being lynched.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

He's got a point. Intsa's happen quicker every phase because there's less players left. Next day phase, let's cool it and have a conversation.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

You are the hardest person in the world to decipher whether your posts are sarcastic or not ^.^