News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

If gz wasn't in the same group as the guardian or SFK and the guardian is alive, then the two people in gz's group, the guardian, and SFK would be confirmed humans.  We'd have three lynches to find one wolf out of three people.

davy

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 12, 2012, 06:57:56 AMIf gz wasn't in the same group as the guardian or SFK and the guardian is alive, then the two people in gz's group, the guardian, and SFK would be confirmed humans.  We'd have three lynches to find one wolf out of three people.

Good point. It's a shame that that is not true.

I don't really know who to vote, I think I'll appear in chat later today.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

If davy isnt a wolf, then i'll go to No vote
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

K-N, due to your inactivity, you're one of the most suspecious players at the moment. So I would like to hear a sort of defense.

^This also goes for Dude.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Verm and SFK: I know you're here, you can't hide from me so join da chat!

SuperFireKirby

There a two groups left with all 3 players. Which means either of the two could contain the final wolf. Both contain the three players it seems to have been agreed upon are the most suspicious:

1. XK - Kind of jumped the gun on voting for Davy. Possibly could have been driving for a quick insta.
2. Dude - Hasn't been very active but has been kind of active throughout the game. Definitely not as wolf-like as X-K imo
3. Winta - Not sure if he's even been able to some up enough activity recently to put forth a wolfing pm, but I wanted him on the list for good measure.

XK

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

vermilionvermin

I'm at school and can't chat when not at home.  :(

davy

I recieve a lot of PM's that arent sent to Jub. Everyone please sent every PM you sent to Jub, it makes it way more easy to create a post game.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: davy on January 12, 2012, 12:03:05 PMK-N, due to your inactivity, you're one of the most suspecious players at the moment. So I would like to hear a sort of defense.

First off, i've been way more active than certain other people, not excluding yourself. Secondly, the reason i wasn't on Night 1 was because i had semester exams to study for.

davy

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 12, 2012, 12:59:54 PMFirst off, i've been way more active than certain other people, not excluding yourself.

And are there unconfirmed humans among them excluding dude?

davy

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 12, 2012, 12:42:42 PMThere a two groups left with all 3 players. Which means either of the two could contain the final wolf. Both contain the three players it seems to have been agreed upon are the most suspicious:

1. XK - Kind of jumped the gun on voting for Davy. Possibly could have been driving for a quick insta.
2. Dude - Hasn't been very active but has been kind of active throughout the game. Definitely not as wolf-like as X-K imo
3. Winta - Not sure if he's even been able to some up enough activity recently to put forth a wolfing pm, but I wanted him on the list for good measure.

XK

I think Slow has been far more inactive than Winta. Also don't overlook vermin.

K-NiGhT

I'm not entirely sure but i think Slow may be unconfirmed. Of course, he also seems to be a veteran player, so i doubt he'd miss a wolfing. Howver, that could've also been used as a means of diverting attention away from him. Also, a lot of wolfings were missed until you started coming back and getting active, making you (or maybe dude) much more suspicious. I know it's my first game, but come on. I wouldnt be on every night phase except for the first one and continue to routinely miss wolfings. I read the rules before i started playing this game.

davy

K-N has made a good point.

So for now my suspecion lies on Dude.

That being said, Verm is also acting suspecious. Each time I didn't posted during day phase you said that I was suspecious. Then when I get active during night 4 there's a wolfing.

K-NiGhT

I have been cleared of suspicion of davy. Voting Dude.

SlowPokemon

I'm really torn between Verm and Dude, if you're for sure clear, K-N. I guess Dude. Verm's acting very suspicious though...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.