News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

No one was wolfed.

Day phase ends Sunday at 9:30 PM EST.

1. Winter
2. blueflower999
3. vermilionvermin
4. Wrydryn
5. xK-NiGhTx
6. SlowPokemon
7. spitllama
8. SuperAWESOMEFireAWESOMEKirby
9. popo
10. gzgregory
11. davy
12. Dude
13. No one
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

Well, everyone who posted last night is likely not a wolf.

Hi Popo.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 06, 2012, 08:59:42 PMNo one was wolfed.
13. No one
Good. I didn't trust No one...

vermilionvermin

It's likely Popo and Davy along with Spit and Gz based off activity.

vermilionvermin

This became a brain-dump post as opposed to an organized one.

Just for reference, here's a list of those who didn't post last night who could be mines:

3. vermilionvermin - (track record of never missing a wolfing except for that one time on LLF when I skipped a wolfing on purpose to skew the numbers)
9. popo - .
10. gzgregory - I haven't played a game with wolf Gz, but he strikes me as one who might miss a wolfing.
11. davy - He's pretty active and likely wouldn't miss a wolfing.

And a list of those who didn't post Night 1:

5. xK-NiGhTx - New and could have missed a wolfing.
6. SlowPokemon - I've heard he comes here frequently and probably wouldn't miss a wolfing.
9. popo - .

...Well this is odd.

Anyways, what we've learned from this is that someone posted and forgot to wolf one of the nights (likely Popo's partner).  Or maybe I missed something.  If it's the former,   ;D.  If the latter,  :(

RANKING HOW SUSPICIOUS Y'ALL ARE

Likely wolves

1.  Popo - My analysis of your play includes more words than you've posted.  The fact that one of the wolf pairs has abstained from wolfing and an incriminating IRL conversation make me 99% sure you're a wolf.

2.  Gz - Largely based upon your inclusion in one of Spitllama's PM's last night.  He was oddly sure that you were a human.  The fact that you were inactive last night raises my suspicion as well. 

3.  Davy - Would make a good partner for Popo.  Your defense of Popo (and denial that he's done anything suspicious, despite the fact that an IRL conversation he admitted he was a wolf) and complete inactivity Night 2 with limited Night 1 activity make me suspicious.

Meh

4.  Dude - FINALLY, someone who I can analyze as a wolf.  I can say that, even if Dude did post, there's still a strong possibility he's a wolf.  Last game, even though he posted during Night 1, he didn't send in a seering PM. 

5.  Slow - Both your posts during the night seem kinda like "Hi, checking in"-type posts.  I haven't played TWG with you before, so I don't know how you play.  I'm probably not the best person to be analyzing Slow's play.

6.  XK - Weren't active Night 1 but were very active Night 2.  I guess it's possible that you didn't know you were supposed to send SFK a PM with a wolfing since it's your first game, but I doubt it.

People who I won't vote for in the next three days unless they confess to being a wolf because that's how human they've been:

7.  Winter - Much too active to be a wolf.  Multiple posts every Night phase.

8.  Blueflower - I doubt you'd incriminate Popo if you were a wolf.

9.  Wry - I would say the whole argument about whether or not we should have people confirm SFK's identity would make me suspect you if SFK was counterclaimed.  Good thing he wasn't or else I'd probably have tried to lynch you yesterday.  It's also HIGHLY unlikely that someone wolfs themselves and doesn't set off a chain reaction of lynches.  Given that Spit admitted to sending the PM that you claim he did, I'm going to say Wry was a human.

10.  SFK - Confirmed Psychic.

11.  Verm -  8)

oh no my best analysis was on the dead guy

Winter

Your best analysis was on you, by the way.  And I'm going to vote for Popo.

I'd like to see more conversation from davy, btw.

Winter

And SFK, you have a lot of information, knowing who's in which group, and whatnot, you can deduct who's most likely a wolf just by probability, that included with verm's analyzations, and the information we acquire the next two phases after popo and ggzgregory are gone, we could probably end the game early here. Let's do this.

Greg

I did come online once last night phase! Also I tend to browse forums without logging in.  :P

Anyways, my vote is obviously going to popo.

Seriously where's davy though, this is really unusual for him :o

blueflower999

Popo
I've already given my reason.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Has anyone even been wolfed yet? Except maybe wry?

SuperFireKirby

3 Wolves Left

So either: Wry was super sneaky ORRRRRRRRRRR Spit was all Unsuper sneaky.

ANYWAYS,

Inactive wolf? I call popo, but gz hasn't been very active either. With 3 wolves left MOST LIKELY being Spitllama was the wolf, I'd say we take both of them down. Because this mean we have 3 inactive wolves since neither of the wolfing team wolfed anyone. It's possible a wolf is trying to play us by purposely missing a wolfing, possibly to bring the hammer down on Popo, but I see the chances of that as being slim.

Overall, I are disappointed with you, wolves.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

vermilionvermin

That's an insta.  I'm realizing now that we should have lynched gz today because now the wolves still get two possible wolfings.  They'll likely miss one though.

Greg

Talked to jub, wolves can't wolf if one of their pair dies.