News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

Now that Davy brought it up, Spitllama is probably the better target for today.  If we find out that Spitllama was a wolf, we will know that Gz is likely a wolf.  If he comes up human, we won't have reason to suspect gz anymore.  We should do this while SFK is still alive.

SuperFireKirby

Spitllama

Once night phase come about, I'll use my sooper powers. But unfortunately, even if there are 3 wolves left, it won't confirm Spit was a wolf see as Wry could have been a wolf framing Spit. Not too likely, but still.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

And yet, Davy, we all agreed earlier that the wolves would be inactive since there was only one wolfing last night. I've been active, so why would I miss a wolfing? And before you start saying how I could be the one that laid the one wolfing, why wolf someone who was active? Seriously. I would have wolfed popo in a second since he was quiet and suspicious to my group. Wolfing Wry wouldn't have made sense, especially if I assumed he was a mine like SFKs quote suggests.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

davy

Spitlama, wolfing someone inactive is stupid because he'll die by phantom anyway.

spitlama ( almost forgot to vote).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Jub3r7

I-I-I-INSTA!

spitllama was lynched. Night phase ends at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, aka tomorrow.
Also should I write a story?

No, you're making me do it instead. :(

Theme Song

Tick, tick, tick.

Mashi woke up with a sweat on his forehead.

Tick, tick, tick.

He quickly removed himself from the bed and looked at the dastardly device making the sound.  With the grace of a person who has just awoken from Stage I Sleep, because only frivolous people require the replenishment supplied by Stage III and IV Sleep, Mashi stopped the ticking... coming from his alarm clock!

Mashi sighed with relief.  He had believed that he was going to be late for school.  Wait, no, school was cancelled due to a bombing.  Something like that.  It was frivolous.

Having nothing better to do, Mashi decided to turn on his computer!  He was going to log in to gmail to witness Jub3r7's ebullience from receiving the new Minecraft thing.  "He's so frivolous." Mashi said to himself.  "Now what password did I assign to gmail again...?" Mashi thought to himself,  "Not 'frivolous!!!!!!!!!', 'Jub3r7ROOLZ', 'omgthatssofrivolous', nor 'omgyouarefrivolouslycorrect'.  Hmm...".  "Oh, yes." he remarked.  He typed in his password.  "Four... Eight... Fifteen... Sixteen... Twenty-Three... Fourty-Two. There we go!" he said after being greeted by the logged in screen.  As he expected, there was a message from Jub3r7!  Mashi opened it and a minesweeper game opened up.

"Eh?" Mashi responded.  One of the grey boxes had already been pressed and for some reason, a bomb was still detonated and it appeared that the game was still continuing.  Confused, Mashi clicked one of the grey boxes.  It was a bomb.

MEANWHILE.

spitllama was idly passing by when a bomb randomly exploded, killing him.  He went to llama heaven though, if that makes anyone feel better!

BACK TO MASHI.

"Ooops."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

spitllama

Yes.

Mashi -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Winter

Wrydryn

Dude

Mashi

no everyone was supposed to say "Yes." exactly you all ruined it :(

Winter

Wry don't think so, mister.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Wry did Wry run at the block if he knew it was a mine?