News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

What whirr is saying is: It's frivolous.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

I am the Please, claim to me!

Also, SuperFireKirby, A+++++++++.

Jub3r7

Wry set off a mine! D: I told you this would happen, didn't I?
Day phase ends Thursday 9 PM EST. Get it? Got it? Good.

1. Winter
2. blueflower999
3. vermilionvermin
4. Wrydryn
5. xK-NiGhTx
6. SlowPokemon
7. spitllama
8. SuperAWESOMEFireAWESOMEKirby
9. popo
10. gzgregory
11. davy
12. Dude

The voice finally seemed to quiet down and stop bothering Winter, at least for the minute.

Winter looked around. The ground seemed to be made of transparent glass, giving a full view of the endless void that filled the horizon, above and below him. Other than that, there were large gray blocks towering above him, making a square maze of the area.

Coming to a sudden realization, Winter placed the palm of his hand on the nearest gray block. It dissipated into green 1's and 0's, just like the matrix, he thought.

After the scrolling of binary code subsided, all there was left was a large, blue 1 floating in the air. Numerous other blocks disappeared with it, revealing a large portion of the area he seemed to be trapped in. Off in the distance was a younger kid around the age of 12, who seemed to be trying very hard not to flip out.

"YOU'RE HUMAN RIGHT? NOT SOME EVIL PROGRAM DESIGNED BY MASHI TO DESTROY ME?", screamed blueflower. Winter rolled his eyes and explained that he was in the same situation. "I really don't know if Mashi intended for this to happen to us, though. He seemed really convinced that this was a beta version of a Minecraft update!", suggested Winter.

"Do you think there's anything else in here besides us?", shuddered blueflower.

"Did you not see the extremely obnoxious cyan text with red shadow screaming at you from the intro? This is apparently a multiplayer game of Minesweeper, which honestly doesn't make any sense. Assuming that this a real MMO, there's probably going to be more than just us here."

As if on cue, a player popped out of a maze on the other side of the recently created opening. After Wrydryn saw the floating blue one, his eyes lit with realization and he backed up from the nearest gray block. Then, charging straight towards it, he jumped and timed seemed to slow down as he did a mid-air round house kick to the block's face. You could almost see the spit flying out of the grey wall's mouth, when suddenly, it exploded in a shockingly real burst of flames.

"Holy shi~"
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

uhhhhm...

Given that the guardian was likely on SFK and I doubt that the wolves intentionally skipped a wolfing, I'm going to vote xK because at least two of the wolves are inactive.

Greg

Welp.

Voting popo with similar reason as Verm to avoid having two votes on the same person. Knowing Popo, he/she probably forgot about the thread.

Dude

I was going to vote popo, but somebody beat me to it.

So I guess safety on Winter?

spitllama

Looks like we were all thinking the same thing...

Safety on Slow
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Lmao, I didn't even know Slow was playing!

I'm going to place my bet on davy as no other evidence has been provided than the in-activeness verm pointed out.

blueflower999

Following the pattern, Dude.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Since Whirr is most likely human, I'm going to assume the following is true.
Quote from: Wrydryn on January 02, 2012, 04:51:45 PMNot sure how this claiming is working but since your the alleged seer, I'm spilling all of it.

For starters, my group.
It consists of Myself, Popo, and Spitllama.

Not sure if Winter told you this (discussed it in irc with him) but based on a message spitllama sent to my group that went as follows there is major caution needed:

This message was sent to Myself, popo, AND Gzgregory.
From who this was sent to and the message contained, it leads me to think that Spitllama thought that the four of us were the wolfs/mines and had sent it also to his wolf partner, Gzgreg.

So this means a few things.
Either my group has two wolfs in it with popo being part of another pair
Or Popo is human and gzgreg is part of a group with another wolf.

Take caution with my group and gzgreg's group, it's basically proven that one of the two is a two wolf group.

Best wait until morning to share this publicly, but if anything I'll announce it to take the heat. It could also lead to figuring out who is the innocent.
Spitllama

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Ooook. Let's start from square one:

1) Where is this message? There's nothing of the sort in my outbox, and it looks like you didn't receive anything from him to verify it, so what makes you believe it?

2) Secondly, why in the world would I have sent a PM to my group saying I was the mine? That would be idiotic. That should've been the moment when you questioned the whole thing.

3) I DID send a message to my group (of Wry and Popo) saying that we needed to have a communicative alliance, and included gzg because we chatted earlier about our roles (both claiming humans obviously). Including gzg was a way to widen the human (though very early and weak) alliance. My suggestion for an alliance gave away ANYTHING, so of course it was safe to include gzg. I expected him to be human, so it made sense to include him.
Submissions Page

spitllama

Whoops that should've been *NOTHING.. typo

Winter if you received the same thing from Wry, you should weigh in.
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Posting here so it will appear in "replies to your posts"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

SO we've got two situations, either:

1. Wry was a wolf who got wolfed and Spitllama, or

2. Spitllama is a wolf and Wry is human.

Next night phase I'll know for sure but for now I'll change back to No Vote.

SlowPokemon

Okay, I'm ready to do some thinking. Vote coming soon, and I'll really try not to be inactive this game!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.