News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Not the Seer here. PM sent. And just out of curiosity, how would the Guardian know such a thing?

vermilionvermin

Guardian - Sends me a pm during the night phase with one name, and that person can not be wolfed. They are aware of the Psychic, and can not guard him/herself.

Winter

*facepalm*

Though it's not like the guardian would then post that in the thread.

Wrydryn

Alright now I'm a little confused based on how that sentence was typed. Can the guardian not guard the psychic or can the guardian not guard itself.

Winter

Wrydryn

Okay good, because I was going to say, if the seer gets killed on a technicality then that just sucks.

Greg

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

vermilionvermin

If it were necessary, the Guardian could have someone they trusted say who the real guardian was.

vermilionvermin

Wrydryn

The risk of that is just way too high though. The only people you can trust are the ones you know for sure.

spitllama

Not Psychic, and sending my PM now
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 02, 2012, 04:37:09 PMThe risk of that is just way too high though. The only people you can trust are the ones you know for sure.

The fact that not all the wolves know each other and the fact that the Guardian knows who the real Psychic is makes it a bad idea for the wolves to counterclaim.  The identities of the groups isn't worth it.

spitllama

Yah I don't think anyone will counterclaim. It wouldn't really benefit the mines/wolves.

Seems like it's almost most beneficial to just focus on our own groups to pick them one by one?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Look, the point of what I'm saying is that we don't need everybody saying, "Not psychic". I understand the concept of it. -_-