TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

If it's in all caps, there's a 95% chaunce I'm being sarcastic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

So 95% of the things you say are sarcasm.

Got it.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

vermilionvermin

I talked it over with SFK, and I decided that it would help guide our lynch tomorrow if I revealed that I am the Guardian.  I think that letting my role be public will help people develop their suspicions over the night phase.

davy

I confirm Vermin is the guardian. I know he is, because after I became a confirmed human I asked SFK who the guadrian is.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

Then the only suspicious people left are:

Slow: ?
Winter: again, ?
Me: ?

Any sort of analysis guys?

SlowPokemon

Okay, I have to go back on my word with davy and come out: I am the real guardian. For reasons completely unknown to me, Verm wanted to fake claim. But I don't want suspicion to be directed at me while Verm goes by unnoticed :X I am the real guardian, even if this gets me wolfed, oh well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

So now we're having a fight over who the guardian is? D:
davy, do you have proof of this conversation with SFK?

K-NiGhT

Ok so if slow is the real guardian, then that leaves winter, verm, and me. Having verm fake being the guardian is super suspicious, if slow is. Davy's defense of him is equally as suspicious.

Winter

Wow. In a conversation in chat I had with davy, we talked about the possibility of any player being wolves.. The only one he defended was slow, so I believe he is the guardian. He told me specifically that "verm is not in the group of confirmed humans".

So I do believe Slow is the Guardian, and I do believe verm is suspicious.

davy

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 13, 2012, 07:09:32 AMOkay, I have to go back on my word with davy and come out: I am the real guardian. For reasons completely unknown to me, Verm wanted to fake claim. But I don't want suspicion to be directed at me while Verm goes by unnoticed :X I am the real guardian, even if this gets me wolfed, oh well.

Slow, you shouldn't fake claim traitor if I allready said Verm is.

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 13, 2012, 07:17:18 AMSo now we're having a fight over who the guardian is? D:
davy, do you have proof of this conversation with SFK?

Quote from: Winter on January 13, 2012, 10:51:51 AMWow. In a conversation in chat I had with davy, we talked about the possibility of any player being wolves.. The only one he defended was slow, so I believe he is the guardian. He told me specifically that "verm is not in the group of confirmed humans".

So I do believe Slow is the Guardian, and I do believe verm is suspicious.

Winter,  I didn't say Verm wasn't the guard. I only gave reasons for defending him. Like I said, if someone gives an argument in chat I give my opinion about it (and in both Verm's and Slow's case, it ended up in defending them).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Winter

Ah yes, but you said verm was not a confirmed human. and he /would/ have been if he was the guardian. If chat logs are needed, just ask.

Since there's 3 confirmed humans (according to you, davy) and you and SFK are one, and you said verm is not, that gives Slow a much better chance of being one. What exactly is going on here?

Winter

vermilionvermin

Basically, we decided that the alliance shouldn't be hidden anymore.  When Davy said that I wasn't confirmed, we were working with the goal of keeping our alliance as secret as possible.  He didn't send SFK and I that log, so I'm not 100% sure what was said in it, but I'm guessing that he only explicitly said that I wasn't in the alliance.  I think he tried to over-compensate and explicitly said "NO VERM ISN'T IN THE ALLIANCE".  I think now that we have the Night phase to sort everything out, it gives the two remaining non-alliance humans the chance to think things through with the mindset that Slow, Winter, and K-N are our options to lynch.

K-NiGhT

I want SFK to personally approve that message before i decide anything.