News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Question: If there is an insta, and I would have voted, but had school and stuff, do I still get a phantom or what happens? =/

vermilionvermin

Mine A - Spitllama
Mine C - Popo
(Human) - Wry

Mine B
(Human)
(Human)

Mine D
(Human)
(Human)

(Human)
(Human)
(Human)

and Gz is dead but we don't know his role.  He's LIKELY mine B or mine D, but we can't know for sure.  This means that the next time we kill a wolf, even if gz wasn't one, we know that everyone in the wolf's group besides the wolf is a human.

THAT MEANS THAT ANYONE IN GZ'S GROUP SHOULD ASK SFK TO BE IN THE ALLIANCE SHOULD GZ COME UP AS A WOLF.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on January 10, 2012, 04:46:41 PMQuestion: If there is an insta, and I would have voted, but had school and stuff, do I still get a phantom or what happens? =/
No phantoms occur when an insta happens.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

davy

(you see Vermin, I posted. I posted during the night phase).

As four of the remaining players are confirmed humans (three if the guardian/SFK is in Gzgregory's group and 2 if they are both), the number of confirmed humans allmost exceeds the number of unconfirmd players. To prevend the final wolf from gaining too much information I suggest that SFK does not reveal those humans to the topic. Since SFK and the other confirmed humans know more than the inconfirmed humans, I suggest any ideas on who to lynch are going to SFK and after that he makes the decision who to lynch.

All of this of course only matters if Gzgregory is the 3rd wolf.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

GRAAAH STORY PLZ!!!! lol jk take your time.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Jub3r7

Blueflower was wolfed.

1. Winter
2. blueflower999
3. vermilionvermin
4. Wrydryn
5. xK-NiGhTx
6. SlowPokemon
7. spitllama
8. SuperAWESOMEFireAWESOMEKirby
9. popo
10. gzgregory
11. davy
12. Dude

1. Winter
3. vermilionvermin
5. xK-NiGhTx
6. SlowPokemon
8. SuperAWESOMEFireAWESOMEKirby
11. davy
12. Dude

Day phase ends Friday, 11:59 PM EST. O:

Story book time!
The players of the game all got together in a circle and planned out a strategy!

They would each take turns touching a grey square to see which one exploded.
vermillionvermin was first! He tackled the square and it burst into a large blue 1.
"Your turn, Dude."

Dude walked up to a random block on the other side of the empty area, closed his eyes, and reached out for the grey blockade. Everything went black...

Until he opened his eyes, that is!
"HOLY MOTHER OF 6 BOMBS AROUND THIS"
Suddenly, there was a ton of pushing and shoving in the crowd of players, and blueflower was thrust forward into the block right in front of the one that Dude made disappear!
It exploded.

But the host felt sorry for him so he didn't die. Instead, the universe was reset for his specific timeline (so it wouldn't affect anyone else.)

Suddenly we're back to the part where blueflower checks his email and is about to run the game of fate.

SBURB??? Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that in this timeline, Minesweeper has a different name! Also a logo that looks like a trident.

>Blueflower: Press Enter.
Mashi told you not to run it until he got back to his computer to talk to you, but you can't hold back your curiosity!

It appears to be Mashi? It's the same color text he always uses...

==>

Yeah, I also forgot to mention that Mashi calls blueflower "Jane" in this timeline!
You don't really like it, but you're a bit used to it by now.

==>

Mashi tells you to step away from your compuner.

==>

*computer.
I also forgot to mention that Mashi is always drunk in this timeline and makes a lot of typoes!

You are confused by this, but you've learned to trust Mashi, so...

>Blueflower: Step away from your computer.

http://tinyurl.com/BlueFlowerStepAway
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Davy.
Not sure who else to go for at this point.

vermilionvermin

Davy and xk had similar activity patterns, and I wouldn't be surprised if either were a wolf.  But Davy was quick to suggest that Popo wasn't a wolf, and, if my memory serves, didn't vote for him until it was already an insta.

davy

Ok everyone, I'm halfaway to insta. But at this moment I can't defend myself, so Winter, Slow, SFK and Dude: please hold off your vote untill I have defended myself.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

DAVY CAN'T BE A WOLF BECAUSE GZGREGORY WAS. SO TAKE YOUR VOTES OFF HIM, FOOLS

1 wolf left, yay us

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

vermilionvermin

OK then XK was next on my list.  He was the only one who I saw a noticeable spike in activity from last night.  He was also active Night 2, which was my biggest hesitation with voting for him in the first place.

SFK, keep in mind that we may already have this won.

davy

What do you mean by "we may already have this won"? There's still a wolf left after night phase.