News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

UMM, how do people know this stuff?

If you got any extra information in your PM, I suggest giving it only to the Psychic, who should claim and be guarded.

vermilionvermin

never mind apparently the first post is important

Winter

Simple maths, my love. also, Eye'm a genius. that helps.

But geez, it really makes you question the people in your group...

Dude

I'm really confused about how to play this. =/

Oh well. I'll try my best.

Greg

Thinking we should probably reveal groups and have psychic claim. A guarded figurehead can only be a good thing, and this information in combination with the identities of the groups narrows down the possibilities.

vermilionvermin

Well if we have a figurehead, we don't need to reveal the groups publicly.  It should be at the discretion of the alliance leader.

SuperFireKirby

I suppose alliance leader would be my job because I'm the Psychic.

I guess you should wait in case some jerk decides to counterclaim, but when you feel it's safe tell me your group. No point in claim your role since the Innocent is told he's a regular human, wolves lie, and I already know the guardian.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

vermilionvermin

I'm not the Psychic.

Everyone else should confirm that they aren't the psychic so we can start the claiming to SFK.

blueflower999

I'm not the Psychic either. Wow, looks like we're claiming to SFK again!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wrydryn

We don't all need to claim not psychic, we only need one counter-claim to dispute it.

vermilionvermin

We need to make sure it isn't disputed.  If there are two people who claim psychic, then we'll have to lynch one of them.

It would be pretty dumb for a wolf to counterclaim.  The guardian would know which one's legit, and who's in each group isn't terribly important.  I think it's safe to tell SFK our groups.

Wrydryn

That's what I said, we just need one counter to dispute it, not everybody saying they aren't the psychic. As it goes right now, SFK is the psychic and I think nobody is going against that.

Let it be known that when day breaks I have some important info to share.

blueflower999

Well, Winter, K-N, Slow, Spit, Popo, Gregory, Davy, or Dude? Any of you want to counter-claim?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

vermilionvermin

Wolves probably aren't going to counterclaim.  If they did, the guardian would know who's lying and who's telling the truth.  The members of each group isn't information that the wolves would sacrifice a member for. 

We should probably get the groups to SFK.