News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XXV: Minesweeper

Started by Jub3r7, December 31, 2011, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

So what you're basically saying is, if we get at least one wolf from each pair lynched, we auto-win?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

popo447

My reason for not being a wolf is who would pick an ignorant beginner like me to have such a big role. >:(
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

Dude

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 07, 2012, 12:21:56 AM4.  Dude - FINALLY, someone who I can analyze as a wolf.  I can say that, even if Dude did post, there's still a strong possibility he's a wolf.  Last game, even though he posted during Night 1, he didn't send in a seering PM.
Whenever I post, the words always come out wrong, which has happened in so many games before, so that's the main reason I haven't been posting. Plus, I wouldn't miss a wolfing, unless it was a plan of some sort.

Also, I do have a life, a job, school (in like a few days, so that doesn't count yet), and other things as well(MK7 8))

And popo, although it's probably already an insta, but whatevs

Greg

xK, we'd also have to lynch the remaining wolves. They just wouldn't get any wolfings.

Popo, the role picking is completely random. >< Like, in my first game I was the Seer.

vermilionvermin

Well, if the guardian and psychic are alive and there's one wolf left, it's autowin.

Winter

SlowPokemon

WE DO NOT AUTO WIN. The remaining wolf simply can't use his power. We still need to find him before there's only one of us left or we will lose.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: popo447 on January 07, 2012, 12:54:15 PMMy reason for not being a wolf is who would pick an ignorant beginner like me to have such a big role. >:(
Roles are randomly picked, bro

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

vermilionvermin

If SFK finds that there are only two wolves left, then AUTOWIN YAY.  If we're assuming that two wolves are dead, we know for a fact that Popo and Spitllama were in the group with Mine A and Mine C.  It would be really really dumb of Wry to wolf himself, which is what we're saying happened if he died by wolfing.  Given how active Wry was, I doubt he forgot to wolf.  This means that neither wolf team can wolf if Spit and Popo are wolves. That makes it autowin.

We'll lynch by groups.  For example, if we found that the groups were:
1.  Winter/Blueflower/Verm
2.  Dude/Gz/Slow
3.  SFK/XK/davy

We'd start with a Davy or an XK lynch.  If that person turned out to be a wolf, then we wouldn't lynch the other (assuming neither is a guardian).  If that person were a human, we'd lynch the other.

Then we'd move onto the next group of Dude, Gz, and Slow.  We'd lynch them until either we won or found that we'd killed a wolf.

Finally we'd move onto my group and start lynching the people there.

YES IT IS AUTOWIN IF SPIT AND POPO WERE WOLVES.

davy

Quote from: Winter on January 07, 2012, 12:40:47 AMI'd like to see more conversation from davy, btw.

Quote from: gzgregory on January 07, 2012, 03:22:10 AMSeriously where's davy though, this is really unusual for him :o

He's watching speedskating. It's so much fun. I wonder why it isn't really broadcasted outside of the Netherlands.

So yeah, I'm sleeping in the mornings (I'm enoying it while I still can), watching speedskating in the afternoon and looking on schaatsforum.nl in the evenings to see what the rest of the Netherlands say about what happened at the speedskating.

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 07, 2012, 12:21:56 AMLikely wolves

3.  Davy - Would make a good partner for Popo.  Your defense of Popo (and denial that he's done anything suspicious, despite the fact that an IRL conversation he admitted he was a wolf) and complete inactivity Night 2 with limited Night 1 activity make me suspicious.

My defense of Popo was mainly because it was better to lynch Spit (and the chance of him being a wolf is almost 100%). And I'm always inactive during night phase because everything that you can say during night phase, you can say during day phase too. The only times I'm active during night phase is when I really have to say something, and in this game, many players make posts without really saying anything.

I didn't post yet during day phase because of the speedskating, and because I wanted to wait for SFK saying that a wolf died.

I didn't appear in chat because we're now allready so close in finding the wolves that chatting is pretty unnessesairy.

popo (even though it's allready an insta by a longshot).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

and that's overkill (everyone voted popo except for himself)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 07, 2012, 06:39:29 PMWE DO NOT AUTO WIN. The remaining wolf simply can't use his power. We still need to find him before there's only one of us left or we will lose.

PLEASE READ AND STOP USING THE PHRASE AUTOWIN. It is inaccurate.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!