change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Violarina_of_Time's Arrangements

Started by Violarina_of_Time, December 23, 2011, 07:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violarina_of_Time

Hello Everybody!!!

First of all, I would like to apologize in advanced if I am posting this in the wrong place. I literally created this account less than an hour ago. Furthermore, I rarely ever use forums, and while I did read the rules, I am always cautious about following them. Please notify me if I am breaking any. Secondly, I would like to point out that since I am a violist, most of my music will tend be for strings, whether it be for an orchestra, quartet, etc... I understand that they won't be posted onto the main site, but I still hope that everybody will find time to look at my pieces, and share their opinions on them.

My Arrangements:

RED = INCOMPLETE AND/OR ADVICE NEEDED IN CERTAIN AREAS (will specify)
BLUE = COMPLETE BUT ADVICE NEEDED IN CERTAIN AREAS (will specify)
GREEN = COMPLETE (advice & and opinions still welcome)

Legend of Zelda Medley (UPDATE 1.4 -- 2/23/2012 -- COMPLETED VERSION)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pefaa9rlnbfliq/w7CfjafYk9
*I having trouble with creating decent harmonies from measure 100 and onward and I also am not convinced my transitions to different pieces are smooth enough -- PLEASE COMMENT*
Violas are superior!!!!

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Violarina_of_Time

Here is my first arrangement. It is an incomplete Legend of Zelda Medley, currently containing the main theme, Zelda's Lullaby, and the beginning of the Ballad of the Goddesses. I am having a hard time with transitions, so any advice on how to change from one theme to the next would be great! Thanks!!!

--VoT

Here is the link:  http://midishrine.com/midi/44377.mid
 P.S. The grace notes for the harp were somewhat distorted when I converted it to Midi.
Violas are superior!!!!

Shadoninja

greetings! you'll probably see more questions than comments from me (i'm in the process of learning to write for strings)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Violarina_of_Time

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on December 23, 2011, 08:08:34 PMDid you use finale?

yeah -- Printmusic 2011

Is there a way I can directly upload it as a mus file?
Violas are superior!!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Violarina_of_Time on December 23, 2011, 08:09:26 PMyeah -- Printmusic 2011

Is there a way I can directly upload it as a mus file?
you could use a file hosting site such as mediafire or dropbox.

also, get in the habit of posting your arrangements in the first post as well. that way when this topic gets 3+ pages, it'll be easier to find all of your stuff.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Violarina_of_Time

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 23, 2011, 08:11:37 PMyou could use a file hosting site such as mediafire or dropbox.

also, get in the habit of posting your arrangements in the first post as well. that way when this topic gets 3+ pages, it'll be easier to find all of your stuff.

k, ill add it to my first post
Violas are superior!!!!

Violarina_of_Time

Hey Guys,

My arrangement is somewhat complete. I actually have been updating it regularly, but being a rare user of forums, it didn't occur to me that I should make a comment saying so, so that others would be notified. I apologize for any inconvenience. Anyways, although I have reached the end of my arrangement, there are still many holes in it that I need help filling. In my first post, it describes exactly what I need advice on, alongside the links to the files themselves. Thanks everybody!!!

-- VoT
Violas are superior!!!!