Link to the Past
Majora's Mask
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Other (Please specify in comments)

Olimar12345

What happenned to triforced being kefka? lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Someone else voted for Wind Waker? I guess this mean I'm not the only coll person on this forum anymore. 8)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

starrgrl24

I like chocolate. :3

blueflower999

Well, it looks like Skyward Sword is the game to get for me. Will I need to know the story-lines of the past games to get the plot of this one?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

Supposedly the first in the timeline, so nope.

spitllama

Definitely didn't see that Wind Waker was up there. Wish it was possible to change your vote >.<
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

jxjxjx

Zelda the four swords cos it is the only Zelda game I played.  :P

Raymondbl

Wind waker is such an amazing game I think it's one of the best of all time, possibly better than Ocarina of Time.  So alive. 

I have not played Skyward Sword yet. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Most of my friends like Majora's Mask the best.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

I voted Wind Waker cuz it said which one was the most fun to play...I liked Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask stories the best, but thats not what it asked.
Party Hard!
[close]

Fleetstar The Flygon

WW ftw!
Skyward Sword is pretty awesome, too, though..

Kman96

I don't have a wii, so I"ve never played it before :(
Party Hard!
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: Kman96 on April 04, 2012, 02:04:26 PMI don't have a wii, so I've never played it before :(
GET ONE. NOW.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book