News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Err, Ben!?

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, December 19, 2011, 08:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoronsOrchestrated

Its amazing how much you can learn in a day! But what I don't understand is why there was so much reversed music. Maybe BEN likes reversed music  ::). But assuming this actully happened, would someone really get driven insaine from it? Its eerie! ;) (From now on its not Ben, its BEN  ::))
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

BEN? *gasp*

Also Haunted Majora's Mask Cartridge Is actually a full fledged Alternate Reality Game (ARG), entering it's third (and final) phase on February 18, 2011.

WUT
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GoronsOrchestrated

So... its over?

Wait a minute... Three phases? AND THREE DAYS TO SAVE TERMINA/RETURN MAJORA'S MASK!?! EEK!!!

btw, the happy mask salesman said terrible things would happen if the mask fell into the wrong hands... WHAT WAS LINK THINKING!?! HE SHOULD HAVE DESTROYED IT, NOT RETURN IT!!

btw again, what happens when link puts the mask on? or can he?

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on December 20, 2011, 09:55:40 AMIve finished reading it...  I think im fine now, but then again... I couldn't bring myself to watch the video... I just don't wanna know... Suddenly I have the terrible urge to go play Majora's Mask... I've met with a terrible fate, haven't I?
Acctully I only read up to the first vid. I didn't realize there was more until me and my friend when through it today (Honstly, I think the vids scared him more that me! ;D ::)). Ive pretty much gotten over it, now ive read the whole thing. While reading about the moon children dream, I could see the whole thing in my head... Uhg! *Slightly Shudders*
Now I feel like making sheets for the Song of UnHealing, but im guessing that wont end well. ::)

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

Do it! See if Winter will accept it without thinking about it :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GoronsOrchestrated

Haha. Maybe tommorow at noon. It would be procrastinating for my own good! ::)

... ಠ_ಠ

Jub3r7

It didn't really creep me out that much until I was close to the very end. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

GoronsOrchestrated

What part at the end?
The part where Ben is controlling his computer? (Sorry bout spoiler...)

... ಠ_ಠ

Jub3r7

The part where it was revealed to be more real than just being inside the game.  :P
Also these are spoilers. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

GoronsOrchestrated

Goodness! I almost ended up like BEN today!
I went the the swimming pool with my family, and there was a small waterfall. I went under it, and when I came out, I was choking for the next two minutes!

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Dawn of a New Day

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on December 21, 2011, 08:50:23 PMDo it! See if Winter will accept it without thinking about it :D

I would think about it silly. I'd think about it a lot. I'd probably not add it though. I could discuss it with JaMaHa though, could be interesting.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Winter on December 23, 2011, 11:15:57 PMI would think about it silly. I'd think about it a lot. I'd probably not add it though. I could discuss it with JaMaHa though, could be interesting.
Shoot. That would be interesting. It might give the site some ghostly popularity!

... ಠ_ಠ