News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[GCN] Animal Crossing - "Christmas Eve"

Started by NintendoPianoGirl, December 17, 2011, 06:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoPianoGirl

The music played on Christmas Eve in Animal Crossing for GameCube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKiX2W1uUEY

I was basically raised by Nintendo.

pumpy_heart

Hey. Welcome to the forums.
Someone had already requested this sheet, but I too want to see this on the site. Nice little memorable tune.

NintendoPianoGirl

Oh I see. Hopefully someone can arrange it sometime soon

K-NiGhT

i'll add it to my to-do list! do you have a recording of it? and which game do you want it from? (maybe they're all the same xD) do you want this by christmas eve?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on December 18, 2011, 07:17:03 PMi'll add it to my to-do list! do you have a recording of it? and which game do you want it from? (maybe they're all the same xD) do you want this by christmas eve?

If the youtube video isn't sufficient you can get an mp3 here. The game for gamecube is literally called "Animal Crossing" and they have slightly different variations between platforms.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

NintendoPianoGirl

I would like it from the original game for Gamecube, Animal Crossing. It would be awesome if it was done before Christmas Eve, but there is no rush so take your time! I don't want to cause you any trouble.