News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

I just want to know verm, is your information so important that I may not know it? Otherwise you're making yourself unnessesairy suspecious.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

If you're a wolf, I'd rather not have you handle the suspicion lists!

Given that we have a perfectly capable confirmed human, I think it would be in the best interest of the humans to have him handle the suspicion lists.

From my experience, when wolves collect suspicion lists, everyone seems to trust them.  Bird can confirm that, in a prior TWG we've played, he was never suspected because nobody questioned his leadership when he handled the suspicion lists.

It's not that I don't trust you, I think that we'd have the best results if a confirmed human does it.  Having anyone else do it introduces bias.

I think the best plan would be to send them all to SFK and then have him distribute them to whatever specials happen to remain.  That way, if he dies tonight, we can have a special be able to confirm his identity by publishing the suspicion lists.

Bird

Mashi

Quote from: Bird on December 22, 2011, 05:35:15 PMwhy do night phases end so late :(
omg bird why are you complaning  anout night phases dont you know there are childrenin africa starving and there are communists in north korea omg youre so spoiled

Bird

friends don't let friends host twg drunk

vera confirmed for NO FRIENDS

Mashi

Bird

that's not how you make friends mashi!

Mashi

Bird

late!

this is what happens when you drink on the job!

vermilionvermin

i want to know who stole the 11:00 post from mashi because they did a really good job of it

davy

Ok, first of all I want to congratulate everyone, and especially Mashi.

TWG XXIV is now the longest TWG in posts on nsm.

That being said, I don't have anything to add to this game. And since I'm not really sure if it's day phase or not, I can't say so much about the game.

So, my voting will be:
Bird
Spit
Vermin
Jub
SFK
davy

That's the order of players I'll vote for. So if Bird is alive after this night I'll vote for him, and otherwise spit. Same goes for the day phase after it.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

To make sure everyone and especially Mashi understands what I'm doing: in my last post I decided who to vote for. I'm not able to vote during the next days, so I'be voted now allready.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird