News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

I think I found one that everybody can agree on.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Locke (Faux)

I understand what you're going through.

vermilionvermin

Don't know if this works
but if the brutal human
knows who he/she is

He/she should tell us
Then we could set up specials
working together

vermilionvermin

Never mind about
claiming because Mashi said
brutal human does

not know who he/she
happens to be.  What else can
we try now instead?

Bird

There is not a lot we can do. We do not have a way to establish an alliance. The specials should just keep their heads down until the day phase.

It would also be beneficial for the human team if the other humans would be more active. If every player is inactive, we will just be blindly guessing when we lynch players. If the humans are active when the wolves are not... we will have an edge over them.

Locke (Faux)

I was about to suggest that the Hunter claim so the Guardian could guard him, but then I saw that the Guardian can't protect blues. This game has got tricky mechanics.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Locke (Faux)

So I just read over the role list again, and it occurred to me that it is in the traitor's best interest to claim publicly. This is so that for his sake and for the human's sake, we don't waste a lynching on him. I propose that the hunter agree not to guess his name until Day 3. So the traitor will have until then to figure out who the hunter and wolves are, and then get the wolves to wolf the hunter.

All in all, it's best if the traitor claims openly, and if you've read through my reasoning carefully, I think everyone will agree that it's for the best.

Bird

I agree completely. It is in the humans' best interest NOT to kill the traitor quickly, as he counts for the humans. And the wolves are obviously not going to kill him either.

So the traitor should definitely claim.

vermilionvermin

Bird

Locke (Faux)

Well then, we're agreed to a truce.

Now that that's done and settled, I suggest everyone get some posts in so that we'll have material to work off of next phase.

Mashi

New favourite TWGers now.

Everyone should post more in this topic and join the NSM chat!

To those who don't know, go here:
http://cbe004.chat.mibbit.com/
Click Server and enter "irc.drshnaps.com" without the quotes.
Place your nickname next to Nick.
Type "#TWG" next to Channel.
Then press Go and you're set!

Jub3r7

D:

The aliens are invading!
btw dude they're the ones that abducted hugo, gzgregory, and some others, too.

Mashi might have been an alien but that's okay because he's super coll.

Anyways, Mulan (let's get down to business!).
I guess we'll go with your strategy, John Locke, seeing as the traitor already claimed.

I'd go on chat right now except for the fact that it doesn't work on a 3ds, and I have to sleep anyways for final exams tomorrow.

Also, bird, it's amusing to have the same avatar as someone else but right now you're just going to confuse people when they're trying to differentiate between posts! I don't mind so much but I don't want other players to mix you up. :p
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]