News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

The game is courtesy of Savvy-Sauce, a friend of mine on another forum.

It was the year CCXXIXIXCIXIVXIXVXIXVICXVCIVI (He uses Roman Numerals because he likes them more than numbers.  He also changed the system and made it ridiculously intricate.  It's frivolous.  Totes.) in Saucetopia (Formerly known as Earth).

"Master Sauce, I there are Wolves." said a servant of his.

So Sauce killed them.

But then he decided to revive them with Physics because things would be boring otherwise.

So then Sauce threw a bunch of people into a giant Candy Land board and there were Wolves.  He didn't really pay attention to whom he picked though and broke the time-space continuum by accident, but it's okay.

The first person he abducted found was vermillionvermin.  He was a vermilion vermin that was worth vermillion dollars.
The second was some random Dude.
The third was SuperFireKirby, a Kirby from some really bad Kirby fan fiction.
He also promoted environmental issues because he took blueflower999 (of them) too.
Then he found another Kirby from a bad fan fiction named shadowkirby.
He also found a llama that liked to spit so he called it spitllama.
Then he found a professional Wolf hunter named Jub3r7 and payed him to play Candy Land.
He also coerced his XXIIIIVXCth (Yes, these are done in Roman Numerals too) cousin, gzgregory, to play.
There was also some random foreign guy named davy and he let him play too because he was coll too.
He also liked birds, so he let (Big) Bird play.
Speaking of things he liked, he became obsessed with LOST and then resurrected the philosopher, but then he was mad because it wasn't the real John Locke, so he called him Locke (Faux) and then forced him to play Candyland.

Brutal Wolf Painter - Has painting powers (Paintings are not permanent and only last the Night Phase). Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Brutal Wolf Shaman - Has seer powers. Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Traitor - Gains seer powers at the end of day 3.
Hunter - Has seer powers. Must catch the traitor by the end of day 3. At the end of each day he/she submits a name. If that person is the traitor, they die immediately. If he fails to send the correct name by the end of Day 3, he dies.
Guardian - Powers fail on blues.
Brutal Human - When lynched, chooses a Player that voted for him/her and kills him/her.
Millwright - Is told he/she is Human.
Human
Human
Human
Human

1. vermillionvermin
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. blueflower999
5. shadowkirby
6. spitllama
7. Jub3r7
8. gzgregory
9. davy
10. Bird
11. Locke (Faux)

PMs will be out shortly.

PMs have all been sent.  Night 1 ends Saturday at 9PM EST/8 PM CST/7PM MST/6 PM PST.

Locke (Faux)

Mashi, don't listen to vermin and Bird. They are just a couple of ignorant animals. You should take as much time with these role PM's. It shocks me how rude other new players can be.

Locke (Faux)

*as much time with these role PM's as you need.

I had fixed some grammatical issues before posting and forgot to retype that part at the end.

Bird

I do not have my role yet, but I still find spitllama's inactivity to be very suspicious.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

Be quiet John Locke
I am so gonna win this
TWG let's go

Dude

...Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?

Bird

Locke (Faux)

Quote from: Dude on December 15, 2011, 04:40:08 PM...Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?
I can definitely say there are a lot of weird persons in life, friend.

Dude

...No, I mean that you 3 are acting really weird. Almost like you're the same person. =/

Dude

Bird

It is probably because I do not use conjunctions.

PMs seem to be coming out now. Human here.

Locke (Faux)

I was simply objecting to vermin and Bird harassing our host. I received good intelligence that they were harassing Mashi for their role PM's.

vermilionvermin

We are all the same
Kindred spirits, working for
werewolves on nooses

Locke (Faux)

I suggest that Bird get an avatar because I'm having difficulty distinguishing his posts from the other players'.

Dude