News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locke (Faux)

Quote from: davy on December 16, 2011, 02:40:54 AMNo one should clame to vermin except for the wolves, because since vermin is working with the wolves your role will be revealed to the wolves.
I highly recommend against the wolves claiming to the traitor.

davy

Why would you?

Sure, it wouldn't help them, but I think it also doesn't work against them.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Locke (Faux)

That is the last thing we need, the wolf alliance fully assembling. But since you've let the cat out of the bag, I guess the wolves will have caught on and will claim to the traitor anyway.

Greg

Wow that's a lot of new players.

Anyways, there's also the possibility that the wolves have fake claimed a traitor. It's a risky move, but feasible.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Jub3r7

It's called The Werewolf Game, shadowkirby.

Where people must be active in order to help the human team find the wolves.

Got it?  >:(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bird

People who aren't wolves:
Me
vermillionvermin
davy

People who could be wolves:
everybody else
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

SuperFireKirby

Man, why don't I ever get to be a special? I'm always just dumb human. Anyways, holy poops, 4 pages. Pretty impressive people.

Also, the title of this game could not be any more true. I'll be in chat from now til about 3:30. And then I'll probably be on this evening.

And welcome new TWG players! You guys are all super awesome and deserve a bunch of monies. I have no monies to give, so you'll just have to make due with my compliment.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Jub3r7

EFitTrainr

Right jub, hence my posting here.
Also, I'm at school ATM, So, I can't go on chat. I will as soon as I get home, I promise!
I like food.

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 15, 2011, 07:36:31 PMbtw dude they're the ones that abducted hugo, gzgregory, and some others, too.
That makes me :(.

davy

Quote from: Bird on December 16, 2011, 10:14:17 AMPeople who aren't wolves:
Me
vermillionvermin
davy

People who could be wolves:
everybody else

How come you be so sure I'm not a wolf?

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 16, 2011, 11:30:27 AM(They aren't really new)

What do you mean? I think vermin, bird and locke are pretty new.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

New to the forum but not to TWG methinks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

davy

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 16, 2011, 12:52:46 PMNew to the forum but not to TWG methinks.

Got it.

I'm in chat ATM, so I would like to talk to someone