News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

I guess you're all forgetting that verm was seered red as well, huh?

Anyway, that's an insta. My brutal has been set. If you truly believe that the integrity of the alliance has not been compromised, then you'll know who to lynch next day phase.

Have fun, verm.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Brutal Wolf Painter - Has painting powers (Paintings are not permanent and only last the Night Phase). Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Brutal Wolf Shaman - Has seer powers. Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Traitor - Gains seer powers at the end of day 3.
Hunter - Has seer powers. Must catch the traitor by the end of day 3. At the end of each day he/she submits a name. If that person is the traitor, they die immediately. If he fails to send the correct name by the end of Day 3, he dies.
Guardian - Powers fail on blues.
Brutal Human - When lynched, chooses a Player that voted for him/her and kills him/her.
Millwright - Is told he/she is Human.
Human
Human
Human
Human

Day 3 has ended.  Bird has been Insta'd.

1. vermillionvermin
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. blueflower999
5. shadowkirby
6. spitllama
7. Jub3r7
8. gzgregory
9. davy
10. Bird
11. Locke (Faux)

It is now Night 4.  Night 4 ends Monday (December 26th) at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST.

vermilionvermin

Uh uh

I got nothing.  The alliance must have been infiltrated.  I know nobody probably believes me, but it is the truth.

spitllama

Mashi can you please clarify that the brutal human's after-lynched kill would be instant?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

Quote21:18      *** Verm joined #twg
21:28      *** NSMGuest14 joined #twg
21:28      *** NSMGuest14 is now known as spitllama
21:29   spitllama   Verm..
21:29   Verm   hi spit.
21:29   Verm   I'm not really sure who it is, but someone infiltrated the alliance.
21:30   spitllama   ... right
21:30   spitllama   I'm sure you know I'm suspicious of you and Jub right now
21:30   Verm   Wait
21:30   Verm   Jub never told you he was in the alliance?
21:30   spitllama   No. But he did send a collection of PMs to me to make us be in a fake alliance
21:31   Verm   what
21:31   spitllama   We decided to lie to get you and SFK to vote Bird off. I'm not sure of Jub's intentions now, but I did it cause I was sure Bird was the last wolf
21:32   spitllama   It was a way to skip the crap and just end the game
21:32   spitllama   Or so I thought
21:32   Verm   Well if Jub isn't a special and he went through with that, then I'm certainly alarmed!
21:33      *** Locke joined #twg
21:33   Locke   what did i miss
21:33   spitllama   He claimed to me to be the seer and seer Jub red
21:33   spitllama   We are discussing my PMs with Jub
21:33   Verm   wait who claimed to be the seer?
21:33   Verm   ok
21:33   Verm   so he said that you should claim to be the seer, and say that you seered Bird red?
21:33   spitllama   Sorry Jub claimed to be the seer and seer'd BIRD red, as SFK pronounced
21:34   spitllama   Correct
21:34   Verm   and he told you to claim to be the seer?
21:34   spitllama   Yes. He said that the real guardian was dead, so the plan could work
21:36   spitllama   So eithr Jub was telling the truth and Bird was the brutal human or he lied and is the wolf trying to save his @$$
21:36   Verm   Well bird can't have been the brutal human.  He died and took nobody with him.
21:37   spitllama   Is the Brutal's kill instant?
21:37   Verm   I think so.
21:37   Verm   He said his brutal kill was set to me.
21:39   spitllama   So how can he not be the Brutal human
21:39   Verm   Well if he were the brutal human, I would be dead.
21:39   Verm   If he were a wolf, I would be dead.
21:39   Verm   So he must have been a regular human either painted red or fake-seered red.
21:40   spitllama   That leaves Jub then. He wouldn't lie otherwise.
21:43   spitllama   What are your thoughts
21:43   Verm   Um
21:43   Verm   well I can't really decide between you and Jub
21:43   Verm   He obviously will have another side to the story
21:44   Verm   Though right now I'd have to say I suspect Jub for telling you to lie about who you were.
21:44   spitllama   I can of course provide the discussion via printscreen or some other method, but idk if that would affect you a whole ton
21:45   Verm   I'll have to talk to Jub as well, but right now I'd lean towards him being the wolf.
21:46   spitllama   What I don't understand is that Jub said to ask SFK for verification of Jub being the seer.
21:46   spitllama   I PMed SFK twice with no response
21:46   Verm   We'll certainly need verification from SFK.
21:46   spitllama   We know SFK is human, but he was online and could have answered those questions
21:46   Verm   Right.
21:46   spitllama   If he knew better he would have said something (and was human)
21:47   Verm   Right now I'm confused.
21:47   spitllama   K
21:47   spitllama   We know that SFK has to be human
21:48   spitllama   Assuming this, and the fact that he was online when I sent those PMs, he would have immediately said something if Jub wasn't the seer.
21:48   spitllama   If he had been speaking and planning with Jub earlier (as even Jub made it sound), he wouldn't have responded
21:49   spitllama   He didn't respond.
21:49   spitllama   So I myself am confused as well.
21:49   Verm   Hopefully SFK can clear this up for us.
21:49   spitllama   You should try to get a hold of him since he didn't acknowledge me last time
21:50   Verm   ok I'll send him a PM.
21:51   spitllama   I will follow up with a PM to him to clarify your discussions FYI

K.  Some really questionable stuff just happened and I want to know why.

Mashi

Brutal Wolf Painter - Has painting powers (Paintings are not permanent and only last the Night Phase). Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Brutal Wolf Shaman - Has seer powers. Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Traitor - Gains seer powers at the end of day 3.
Hunter - Has seer powers. Must catch the traitor by the end of day 3. At the end of each day he/she submits a name. If that person is the traitor, they die immediately. If he fails to send the correct name by the end of Day 3, he dies.
Guardian - Powers fail on blues.
Brutal Human - When lynched, chooses a Player that voted for him/her and kills him/her.
Millwright - Is told he/she is Human.
Human
Human
Human
Human

Night 3 has ended.  SuperFireKirby has been wolfed.

1. vermillionvermin
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. blueflower999
5. shadowkirby
6. spitllama
7. Jub3r7
8. gzgregory
9. davy
10. Bird
11. Locke (Faux)

It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends Tuesday (December 28th) at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST.

Jub3r7

I've seered spitllama Orange.

vermillionvermin is the last wolf.

Give me one minute and I can screenshot all of the pm's between me and SFK, proving me to be the seer.
Also the ones between me and spitllama, if that'll help.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Oh yeah, I should mention that a lot of our conversation was in the chat, which is why some of it is missing.

vermilionvermin

The wolf painter must be alive.  That's why nobody died with Bird.  The seering means nothing, even if you are the hunter, of which I'm not sure.

vermilionvermin

Spitllama is a much better vote than me.  He was willing to lie about his role to get us to lynch an innocent human.  Then again, so did you, Jubert.  But I think it Is more likely Spitllama.

spitllama

So you think I'm the painter because I came to you and told you about what happened? That makes no sense. If I was the wolf I wouldn't have said a thing. What changed since our convo Verm?

Jub still waiting on those PMs..
Submissions Page

vermilionvermin

I will Retract my vote for now in case Jub is the wolf.

I need to talk to you.  I think I'm in the chat.

Jub3r7

Okay, here go the private messages.

Whatever you do, spitllama, don't vote for me while I'm in the middle of uploading these screen shots.
If you do, verm will insta me and humans will lose!

If you wait one minute I can have a superfluous amount of proof of me being the seer.

spitllama

Submissions Page

spitllama

Submissions Page