News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Also i don't really understand how you could be suspicious of me. You're being slapped in the face with human behavior and still you vote for me.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

somebody get in the chat so i can yell at them!

davy

Ask SFK for the PM's. I only got one from bird and one from spit.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

Bird

An hour ago, I checked the who is online thing, and it said that you were posting a message. Two hours later, no post.

If you're having trouble coming up with why I should be lynched, it's probably because I'm not a wolf!

Mashi

Brutal Wolf Painter - Has painting powers (Paintings are not permanent and only last the Night Phase). Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Brutal Wolf Shaman - Has seer powers. Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Traitor - Gains seer powers at the end of day 3.
Hunter - Has seer powers. Must catch the traitor by the end of day 3. At the end of each day he/she submits a name. If that person is the traitor, they die immediately. If he fails to send the correct name by the end of Day 3, he dies.
Guardian - Powers fail on blues.
Brutal Human - When lynched, chooses a Player that voted for him/her and kills him/her.
Millwright - Is told he/she is Human.
Human
Human
Human
Human

I sincerely apologise for the late update; I ran into Internet problems and wasn't able to resolve them, so I just gave up yesterday.

Night 3 has ended!  davy has been wolfed!

1. vermillionvermin
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. blueflower999
5. shadowkirby
6. spitllama
7. Jub3r7
8. gzgregory
9. davy
10. Bird
11. Locke (Faux)

It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends Sunday (December 25th) at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST.

Bird

If davy wasn't the seer (and he probably was), then seer results would be awesome.

I'm gonna vote for Jub3r7, since at this point he seems like the person most likely to be the last wolf. During day 1, everybody was changing their votes like crazy except for Jub3r7, who laid low. He never voted for Dude, and the only time he did vote was when the spitllama lynch was proposed at the last second. Gzg (a confirmed human) noted that Jub3r7 was being uncharacteristically inactive, and I agree. He also asked a question about paintings that seemed really obvious question about the seer which I think sounds a lot like an attempt to look human. ("if the hunter gets a green result, that person can still be a wolf because of the painter, right?") Finally, something about him seemed "off" in the chats, and he seemed to be dodging questions and giving weird answers.

On top of that, everybody else has a few human things going for them.

vermilionvermin - was seered red. I feel like he would have painted himself green if he was a wolf (of course, if Dude was his partner, he might have been too inactive to do so). Verm also seemed enthusiastic about the idea of lynching Dude or Blueflower, and those are his two possible wolf partners. In our many chats, nothing about him ever seemed odd, and I get the feeling he really wants to help the humans.
spitllama - In the log I had with him (which I posted) he shows a lot of confusion about how the game works, and didn't know that there were just two wolves. He could be playing dumb, but I don't think it's likely seeing as how he's been confused (misusing the term safety, etc.) the whole game.
SuperFireKirby - He was wolfed n1. It's possible that he found the guardian n1, then got himself guarded, then attacked himself, but that is extraordinarily unlikely.

I typed a really organized defense of myself in the PM to SFK and davy, but apparently NSM doesn't save sent messages. If SFK could post that, or at least send it back to me, that would be great. Also, my internet isn't working, so I'm using a different computer. I'll try to be online as much as I can.

spitllama

If you click "My Messages" and then hover over the "Messages" tab below, you'll see "sent messages"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

That only works if you checked off "Save copy to outbox", which is something I apparently forgot to do. So yeah, I'd like to see it still!

Bird

also wtf at phase ending at 11Pm on christmas eve :(

Mashi

im sorry ill shorten the phase then
how does tomorrow sound?????????

Bird

It already ends tomorrow! Tomorrow is Christmas eve!

And how come nobody is posting. :(

Mashi

okay guys since sauce is so querulous you all get an extra day
but only if you all post more!!!!!!!!!

vermilionvermin

There aren't enough players anymore I've already talked to Bird about all of them and nobody else is in the chat but I still don't know who to vote!!!!

vermilionvermin

If and only if both specials are alive, they should reveal themselves to the thread.  At that point, we have two lynches left to find one wolf out of two possible suspects.  If that's the case, we win.