News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Bird was my top suspicion for a while as for reasons stated in the other post; however, I slightly started suspecting gzg after vermillion informed me of his multitude of activity in a different twg (especially via presence in that twg's chat) which corresponded with this one, which ended only about four days ago.

Then he suddenly comes out and votes davy. :I
Other than SFK, davy is close to the bottom of everyone's list for being a wolf. I'd vote gzg too but I'll go in the chat to discuss first and also to avoid an insta.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Nobody's in the chat! D:

(Go to the chat.)

Locke (Faux)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Locke (Faux)

I lied. It occurred to me that claiming traitor would be a good way to trick the wolves into revealing themselves. But I'm not really the traitor, and when you see that I'm not dead from the hunter guessing me tonight, we'll have the last wolf.

Got you good, Bird.

spitllama

Can we verify that the photo is real or is that unnecessary >.<
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

axem do you have to do this every game

No, that photo is fake. Locke here likes to make fake screenshots. He's obviously the traitor trying to make one last stab at the humans before he dies at the end of this phase (when he's hunted by the hunter). And who knows, maybe the wolve(s) have claimed to him, but if they did, Locke won't tell us (because he actually is the traitor).
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Alternatively, he is a wolf trying to get me lynched for some reason. I don't know. But if he doesn't die today, I'll still be able to prove that that screenshot is fake, making him a liar and a wolf.

spitllama

Time will tell. But Locke would have to be pretty ballsy to throw that out there this late in the game (as our supposed traitor).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

Locke (Faux)

lol Sauce, you done goofed.

Bird severely exaggerates when he says I "always" do stuff like this in "every" game. Clearly a desperate attempt to make my screenshot look fake. I'm not sure why you even bother, Bird. ... What Bird is referring to are 3 joke screenshots that were made as very obvious jokes in 3 different games from 10 months to more than a year ago, and I can link you to those games and my screenshot posts to prove my point.

Bird

I guess my point is axem has a history of faking things. So the fact that I say he's faking it means that he probably is.

I would not make a mistake like that.

Locke (Faux)

The fact that you say it's fake doesn't mean jack squat.

I have a very small history of faking things as jokes from like a very long time ago. I wouldn't bother faking a screencap as a serious tactic. Too much work, too many little details that could give its fakeness away to check for.

Jub3r7

safety on locke in case there's an insta otherwise I'll change my vote before then.

Locke (Faux)

You played well Bird, but that last slip up was just too big. I admit I'm a little surprised you fell for my trick.