News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Okay, well I kind of think that gzg is a wolf. Locke is now confirmed not to be a wolf, so he's out, and spitllama is being active and trying to prove his humanity.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

My current suspicion list:

1.  Jub - He's been my number 1 suspect since late yesterday, and the events of last night have done nothing to change my mind.  There's something off about Jub.  I can't put my finger on it.  He didn't act so nervous in the game I played with him prior to this one.

2.  Davy - I used to think he was human for sure, but his lack of a presence in the chats might make this shadowkirby wolfing make sense.  In addition, he's kind of been under-the-radar for almost the entire game.

3.  Gz - I really can't get a read on gz and I don't like it when I can't read people.

4.  Spitllama - He could be the wolf, but he's taking a huge risk by trying to engage the rest of the players if this is his first game.

5.  Bird - He's been pretty contributive when I talked to him, and I haven't gotten the "THIS GUY IS A WOLF" sense from him at all.

6.  Locke - He likely didn't paint himself orange.

7.  SFK - Could be the traitor but I think that if that were the case, he'd have released the names of the specials by now.

8.   8)  I think you know who goes here.

davy

My lack of presence in the chats was due to the fact it was night phase, and there wasn't much to say unlike the night phase before that because that day I could talk about Vermin claiming Traitor.

That being said, I'm almost convinced Locke is the Traitor. Think about it. He sugested the Traitor to claim, but doesn't claim himself before he's sure he won't be hunted (which means that everyone agrees with him) but at the moment Bird comes with the plan of Vermin claiming Traitor, he thinks that might be a good idea to protect himself. afterwards, he decides to tell the wolves not to claim to vermin so that they would be revealed and he would have lost.

So I would like to hear from SFK if the hunter is still alive, and if he is, he should hunt Locke.

If he isn't, we have to prevent the wolfs from gaining a seccond seer by voting for locke like this

Quote from: BirdREEALLY FAST
<Bird> like extremely fast
<Bird> *whoosh*
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Greg

WELP
MY DNS SERVER FAILS

So yeah, I got kicked off the chat two days ago and haven't been able to get back online since till now. Frequent occurrence on my connection but this one was particularly long. :/

That being said, my suspicion is on Jub right now. He's acted less confident than he normally does as a human this game.

Bird... why exactly am I wolfy?

spitllama

The chat sessions you guys have posted have made me most suspicious of Jub by far, but that's subject to change.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

davy

Everyone remove your votes from jub

He's one vote away from being insta'd
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

I would recommend not bandwagoning on Jub. Bandwagons often lead to stupid lynchings that the humans come to regret.

Jub does seem a bit off, but less confident? I don't think so. The suspicions surrounding Jub are this:

-he seems smart enough to paint someone
-he's not confident
-he's a nervous fellow

Not sure, but these don't seem to be the best of reasons for lynching someone. I'm not even all that sure how someone conveys nervousness through text.

LISTY LISTY LIST:

1. vermillionvermin - I was suspicious of him before, but the lynching of Dude helped to remove it. Most likely was painted, though it would be in the best interest to keep an eye on him.

3. SuperFireKirby - Way too sexy to ever be a wolf.

6. spitllama - Suspicious of this one. Been kind of laying in the background, flying under the radar. Joining in a Jub's mini-bandwagoning.

7. Jub3r7 - A little strange. Most likely human though.

8. gzgregory - Not sure about you, sir. I analyze you a bit more in time.

9. davy - Been very helpful as of this far. Has shown no reasons, in my view, to be a wolf. Playing the same way as he did the last 2 games(in both of which he was human)

10. Bird - Not the traitor. Could still be a wolf though, though chances are less likely.

11. Locke (Faux) - Is the the Traitor or Millwright. No reason to lynch him as if he's the Traitor he'll be killed be the Hunter, most likely. If he's millwright, he's just a good old human.

Overall, Spitllama is my top suspicion at this point.

ALSO REMOVE YOUR VOTES FROM JUB.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

Safety on verm, then.

Nobody can read me?  :P

vermilionvermin

Jub3r7

The reason I haven't been helping much is because I've been lazy and not reading everyone's posts!
And right now I should be practicing piano but since it looks like I'm about to be insta'd, I need to postpone that, even though I'm about to have a group lesson in two hours and perform in front of people with a song I need three hours of practice on.

1. vermillionvermin
False claimed traitor in order to get wolves to claim to him. However, a wolf could have done that just as easily as a human could have; this act doesn't prove his humanity in any way.
Then, he was seered red, although there's a likely chance that he was painted red. Earlier it was stated that he could have been the brutal human, but that can't be true anymore.

You throw your votes everywhere at the beginning although Bird says that's your normal behavior. :I

2. Dude - Brutal human, lynched day one.

3. SuperFireKirby- Most likely human, and if he isn't, then we're screwed because he knows the identity of the seer and the guardian.

4. blueflower999 - Brutal'd by Dude.

5. shadowkirby - Wolfed night two. :(

6. spitllama - After reading most of his posts, I say he seems to be human. I think he'd be acting much more nervous if he were a wolf in his first game; his posts just seem willing to help or just does what everyone else is doing, i.e. voting Mashi (or in this situation, me.) I suggest, spitllama, that you remove your vote for now. I'm a perfectly ordinary human and there's going to be at least one wolf in the group of people voting for me. And if there's at least one wolf that's not already voting for me, they're going to finish the blow and insta me. I'm not going to let that happen!

7. Jub3r7 - Stop twg and practice your piano for the group lesson you have in two hours!

8. gzgregory - Your posts suggest ideas or state things that have occurred, and they sound like legitimate ideas rather than random possibilities being thrown out by a wolf. You suggest to spit that verm was probably joking, explain your inactivity to defend from lock's vote, removes vote from dude when it looks like he's going to be insta'd.
Ideas are coming from yourself and not bandwagoning onto others, nor are you throwing out random ideas at us. I'm fairly certain that you're human.

9. davy - Posts are similar to the last game and the one before, where you were human. Also, all your posts contribute to the game in some way, either providing suspicions or logs for us to work off of. You also have enough sense not to insta me long before I get the chance to do anything!

10. Bird - Behavior earlier in the game was to encourage activity, including most of your votes. You also defend Vermillion later after he's seered red, also explaining to me that this is his usual voting behavior.
You also randomly pick me and Locke as candidates for having painted vermillion red. You do this immediately without even considering the possibility of him being a wolf (unless I missed something? Point it out if I'm wrong, please).
Here, you say that safeties aren't a good idea but then place a vote without any stated reason???
Actually, I found the only part where he suspected you at all: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4025.msg130806#msg130806
I really really really have to practice now so I'm just going to finish analyzing later.

11. Locke (Faux) - Traitor, unless you're the millwright, which isn't too likely. Basically, ignore everything he says. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

I have to go and practice! I have to play Rachmaninoff and a Beethoven piece in front of other people and neither of them are ready!
Sorry if that post sounded rushed! D:

davy

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 20, 2011, 11:39:48 AM1. vermillionvermin
False claimed traitor in order to get wolves to claim to him. However, a wolf could have done that just as easily as a human could have; this act doesn't prove his humanity in any way.
Then, he was seered red, although there's a likely chance that he was painted red. Earlier it was stated that he could have been the brutal human, but that can't be true anymore.

You throw your votes everywhere at the beginning although Bird says that's your normal behavior. :I

2. Dude - Brutal human, lynched day one.

Uhm, Mashi didn't explain very well, but all wolves are brutals. So Verm could still be a brutal human if we have killed a wolf.

davy

Bird

The chat explains my reasoning.

Quote<davy> hi verm
<Verm> hi davy
<Verm> What are your thoughts on Jub?  I'm not sure what to think about him.
<Verm> At first, I thought he was human, and then he's been acting pretty wolfy recently.
<Verm> Then again, he's probably one of the more contributive people here!
<davy> What do you mean by pretty wolfy?
*** Dude has left #twg (k)
<Verm> Well, there's the log that he posted.
<Verm> And then his most recent post implies that he knew that dude wasn't a wolf!
<davy> That's because Mashi didn't explain things very well
<Verm> hm?
<davy> The way Mashi discribed the wolves was: Elects one of his/her voters to die
<davy> While the Brutal human is described as: When lynched, chooses a Player that voted for him/her and kills him/her
<Verm> Oh I can see how that'd be confusing.
<davy> Thanks to that, it seems like those are two different abilities
<Verm> That makes sense.
<davy> So if we don't count in SFK and Locke, the players who still can be a wolf are:
<davy> Verm
<davy> Spit
<davy> jub
<davy> gregory
<davy> Bird
<davy> and I
<davy> If Dude is a wolf, there's one wolf among them
<Verm> And if not, there's two.
<davy> indeed
<davy> I think bird is suspecious for constantly bandwagoning with you.
<Verm> I could see him being a wolf.  He's generally more of an individual than that.
<davy> Spit jub and gregory has just been inactive
<davy> So there's not much to tell about them
<Verm> I'd say spit and jub have been picking up their activity.
<Verm> I'd lean human on spit at the moment.  I don't think a first-time wolf would be as outgoing as he has been.
<Verm> Jub I'm still deciding on.
<Verm> If I had to vote right now, I'd say gzg.
<davy> I think it's almost impossible for Dude and one of those 3 being a wolf
<Verm> really?
<Verm> why?
<davy> Because they're so inactive, that it's really strange they actually wolfed twice
<davy> Although Spitlama was pretty active in night 2
<Verm> I'll have to double-check that on posts, but it makes sense.
<davy> So that's why I think an active player is a wolf.
<davy> And because you were probaly painted
<davy> I think I'll vote for Bird

<Verm> I would have to lean more towards gz than bird for a wolf.  bird's seemed pretty human when i've talked to him
<Verm> then again, i have a history of trusting bird even when he's a wolf!
<davy> I know, but you shouldn't assume to easy someone's not a wolf
<davy> It caused jub to lose a number of times
<Verm> it's caused me to lose a number of times :(
<Verm> bird's a really good wolf :(

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: davy on December 20, 2011, 12:37:08 PMUhm, Mashi didn't explain very well, but all wolves are brutals.
orly? didn't know that.

also, I'll be in chat for all you lonelies out there

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Whoops. Scratch that, then, Dude might've been a wolf, meaning that Vermillion could still be the Brutal human.