News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

Bird

we got like 5 minutes left!!!!

also i would rather spitllama
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Brutal Wolf Painter - Has painting powers (Paintings are not permanent and only last the Night Phase). Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Brutal Wolf Shaman - Has seer powers. Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Traitor - Gains seer powers at the end of day 3.
Hunter - Has seer powers. Must catch the traitor by the end of day 3. At the end of each day he/she submits a name. If that person is the traitor, they die immediately. If he fails to send the correct name by the end of Day 3, he dies.
Guardian - Powers fail on blues.
Brutal Human - When lynched, chooses a Player that voted for him/her and kills him/her.
Millwright - Is told he/she is Human.
Human
Human
Human
Human

Day 1 has ended.  Dude has been lynched!   blueflower999 has also been killed!

1. vermillionvermin
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. blueflower999
5. shadowkirby
6. spitllama
7. Jub3r7
8. gzgregory
9. davy
10. Bird
11. Locke (Faux)

It is now Night 2 ends Monday at 11PM EST/10 PM CST/9PM MST/8 PM PST.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bird

vermilionvermin

The ending time of the phase is inaccurate.

Bird

it just ends at different time for different people

eastern time gets two extra hours!

vermilionvermin

that just means that i get more time to figure out whom to vote  8)

Locke (Faux)

Hopefully the wolves don't live in the Eastern Time Zone!

Locke (Faux)

Actually, it might be better if they do. I was thinking if they didn't live in the Eastern Time Zone, they'd have less time to think over the wolfings. But then, I thought, maybe this would give them less time to influence the lynching. Does this site have the insta mechanic for its TWG's?

davy

The voting behavior of all players (I don't want to start anything, this is just to have a reference).

Bird: votes for Dude because of inactivity, removes vote because he's explained that Dude had real life issues and places it on Jub because of inactivity, votes Dude to avoid KiaB, bandwagons with vermin by voting for Jub, removes vote from Jub for acting more human and places it on Locke for being uncharacteristic, removes vote from Locke since he sounded human and votes Jub because he beleves Jub would be clever enough to paint vermin, removes vote to vote for Dude who is a more inactive person, votes Spitlama (without giving a reason).

Blueflower: votes for Bird because he made a suspecious joke, removes vote due to that he was proven to be wrong about bird, then votes Dude (probaly because of inactivity)

Vermin: votes for jub because he was online but inactive, removes vote from jub thanks to his chat activity and places it on
Blueflower for a behavior change (being far more active), removes vote from Blueflower without giving a real reason (but that's not strange behavior) and safetys Spitlama, votes for Jub for his reaction of being accused of being a wolf, removes vote because jub didn't seem wolfish anymore and safetys shadowkirby, votes for Locke because he sabotages his own plan, removes vote from Locke because he missed his seccond quote and safety's davy, votes Bird for bandwagoning and a reference to an earlier game, votes for Locke because of the reasons Bird and I came up with together, removes vote because he wants to wait with killing Locke and safety's davy again, votes Jub because he reacted odd, removes vote and votes Dude so that Locke survives, votes Spitlama because the chat says so.

Locke: votes for gzgregory because he is inactive, removes vote because gz defended himself and votes for Shadowkirby

SuperFireKirby: votes for Vermin for being seer'd red

Dude: safetys Locke

gzgregory: votes for Jub because of inactivity, removes vote because of Jub's chat with Vermin and than votes Dude (probaly because of inactivity), safetys blueflower

Spitlama: votes for Dude (probaly because of inactivity)

davy: votes for Locke for saying the wolfs shouldn't connect vermin while he knew about the idea of vermin claiming traitor.

Shadowkirby: votes for Dude (probaly because of inactivity) (YAY YOU DID VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Jub: safeties Bird, votes Spit (without giving a reason) but he is 29 secconds to late.

I just wonder, what did the chat say so that Spit was almost KiaB't?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

spitllama

Because I couldn't figure out how to get on the chat :P My inactivity is my downfall
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

@Davy:

We agreed that the active players were all pretty human-sounding, so we decided to go for Dude, who was inactive. Then we brought up the idea of lynching Spitllama, who was inactive, and would probably stay inactive (unlike Dude who would come back in the future). But we couldn't get enough votes on Spitllama to create a clean lynch, so Dude was KITB'd.

davy

I think it's a good idea that the hunter tells us next phase who he had voted (through SFK, of course). Then we know who at least isn't the traitor, so that we can help him find the traitor.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game