News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I almost forgot to mention that I want everyone to PM me every single PM or chatlog they have in this game so that I can accurately examine everyone's performance.  Thanks in advance, everyone!

Also, everyone should visit the chat more frequently because this game is A+++++++++.

blueflower999

I was proven to have false suspicions in the chat, so I am changing my vote to Dude for now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

Let's assume for a moment that Vermillionvermin was actually painted. What wolves here would be clever enough to do so? I know that Locke (faux) would, but what about some other players here?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Dude

Sorry, I was up in Toledo shopping today, and guys, I have work at like 4 in the morning on weekdays so I'm exhausted by 5PM and can't stay up long enough to be super active.

So, what are the votes so far?

Bird

Bird voted for Dude then changed to Jub3r7
blueflower999 voted for Bird then changed to dude
vermilionvermin voted for Jub3r7 then changed to blueflower999 then safetied on spitllama
Locke voted for gzgregory
SFK voted for vermilionvermin

So the tally is:
Jub3r7 - 1 Vote (Bird)
Dude - 1 Vote (blueflower999)
spitllama - 1 vote (Nighthawk (safety))
gzgregory - 1 vote (Locke (faux))
vermilionvermin - 1 vote (SuperFireKirby)

blueflower999

It would be interesting if we had a 5-way tie. A knife in the box situation, I assume.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

vermilionvermin

That isn't a good idea.  All it takes is one person to "misread" the thread and lynch someone.

vermilionvermin

Sorry I was talking to blueflower.

Bird

Safeties aren't really a good idea in a game where everyone just has one vote on them. I'm going to take things into my own hands and vote Dude.

spitllama

Hey guys sorry I was flying back home from college! And quite frankly I am a really slow learner with these kinds of things. I wouldn't waste a safety (I don't even know what that is since the manual didn't say anything about it -_-) on me since I don't know what the hell I'm doing :P I'm letting this be a learning experience.

That being said.... I agree with SFK especially given vermilionvermin's cockiness at the start that "he" would win instead of us (humans) and that he was the traitor right up front.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Greg

Had some connection issues earlier today, but they're fixed now!
Going to throw a vote on Jub3r7 for being unusually inactive, normally he's one of the most active players.

Also spitllama, vermilion was probably joking.

Greg

vermilionvermin

@spitllama:  a safety is when you aren't sure who you want to lynch, so you vote for someone who doesn't already have a vote on them.

When I made the comment about me winning, I hadn't receivedmy role pm yet.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012