News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll

Started by Mashi, December 15, 2011, 04:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

I can see how it would be funny, but it's where anybody would put themselves. Unless you are somehow more certain that another player is more trustworthy than your own role PM.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Also if it was unclear, those were my thoughts on the game (the list, I mean), rather than a summary of who is suspicious and who isn't. Those are the people I personally think are most likely to be the wolves, and at the bottom, least likely.

vermilionvermin

Suspicion list:

7. Jub3r7 – I was going to give Jub a pass on inactivity because I've heard that he sometimes has internet connecting issues, but I saw him online tonight and no post.  I've heard that Jub is supposed to be one of the more active TWGers, and his inactivity this game surprises me!

4. blueflower999 – The accusations he's making make me think that he might be a desperate wolf.  I just checked last game, and he didn't do anything similar to this then.  I know he was killed Night 1, but he's been making those accusations this game.

2. Dude – Was about to be #1, but then I saw Jub3r7 around a lot tonight and I'm wondering why he isn't here.  I've seen Dude online less, so Jub goes at number 1.  I've heard Dude was one of the more prominent TWG players, but he hasn't been that active.

8. Gzgregory – There's a significant drop off from Dude to Gz.  This is mainly for inactivity and my general lack of a read on him.

5. shadowkirby – I'd lean human on him because he doesn't seem to be making any sort of new wolf mistakes.

6. spitllama – Haven't seen a whole lot from him, but my guess is that he's human.  I'm not sure why, but I'm getting the human feeling from spit more than I'm getting it from shadow.

11. Locke (Faux) – He seems to know what's going on and could be pretty valuable if he's human.  I haven't been able to get a strong read on him either way, but I'd put him below others because he's been contributing more.

10. Bird – Talked to him more than most, and I haven't seen anything that he's done which is particularly wolfish.  He was one of the people who was all gung-ho for claiming to SFK, so I'm pretty sure he's human.  If he's a human, I think he'll be very helpful.

9. davy – Seemed human when I talked to him.

3. SuperFireKirby – Could be traitor, but at this point I think we can trust him more than anyone else.

1. vermillionvermin –

Jub3r7

I had to go to work, remember? I said that in the chat. :I
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

I'm not sure if you were online at work, but the thing that concerned me was that you were online for a lot of the night and I saw you post in at least one other topic.  Then I mention your name and less than ten minutes later, you come back with a response that you were busy.  It's a little bit suspicious, but I think it's the best we've got on Day 1.

Locke (Faux)

1. gzgregory - He seems to be saying very little. I know that he can be active in the chat when he wants to be, and so far I have not seen him in the chat this game.

2. Dude - I haven't seen much from him, but if he supposedly one of the best players in this game as I've heard, he has got some explaining to do about this inactive streak!

3. shadowkirby - I haven't seen enough from him to be able to get a solid read. Post more, please!

4. Jub3r7 - He seems to be putting in a solid effort in contributing, in spite of his internet troubles/work. Still, this does little to tip off to humanity.

5. spitllama - He has not said very much, but sometimes newer players need to take time to get into the flow of things, so I shall give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.

6. davey - He strikes me as a very composed and thoughtful human, so I am inclined to think that he is. However, it seems plausible that he could feasibly be playing this part as a wolf, so I shall rank him here.

7. Bird - He has been putting his thoughts forward, and seems generally contributive towards the human cause. Some have accused him of being wolfy with his sarcasm and jokes, but I don't think he's behaving out of character as a human. I am still somewhat wary of him, however, as he has been known to play a highly convincing human even when he's a wolf!

8. blueflower999 - Although I said earlier that he might be a wolf trying to make Bird look more suspicious by calling him out on minor eccentricities, I meant this more as a half-joking suggestion and not a serious accusation. He strikes me as more of an inexperienced human than an inexperienced wolf. There are marks which help one to differentiate the two. Generally, inexperienced wolves try to lay low rather than vocally confront other players.

9. vermillionvermin - He has been active, helpful, and agreed to the fake traitor claim plan, something I doubt he would do as a wolf, as that would draw too much attention to himself.

10. SuperFireKirby - He might be the traitor, but I think we can all agree that it is highly unlikely that he is a wolf.

11. Locke (Faux)

Locke (Faux)

Locke (Faux)

Vermin has just pointed out to me that Dude hasn't been on since a minute after his last post, so whatever's keeping him from the forum most likely has to do with real life issues and not his role. So a switch in my list between him and Shadowkirby, and possibly with Jub3r7 as well, may be in order.

vermilionvermin

I had forgotten about Jub being in the chat!

Anyways, I'm going to go with Blueflower over Dude.  Blueflower's behavior strikes me as odd because he was an inactive in the last game, and that's the only thing we have as history for Blueflower.  I'd normally say that his inactivity last game was a byproduct of getting killed Night 1, but he was very active in Night 1 of this game.  While in general new wolf would probably be quieter than the new human, I think that Blueflower's history would suggest that he would be the opposite.  I'll admit that my considerations of myself as a confirmed human and Bird as a likely human come into play.  He's being a little bit too accusatory based on how little he has as evidence for my taste.

Also, I checked out Dude's profile and the last time he was on was one minute after his last TWG post.  That means that his inactivity is general forum inactivity rather than TWG inactivity.  I put the two on different levels of suspicion because TWG inactivity is a purposeful avoiding of TWG, but forum inactivity's more likely than not IRL stuff.  Dude's definitely still suspicious, and I'd put him at #2 right now, but I think Blueflower's probably the better vote.

Bird

If what my doppleganger says is true, perhaps I should give Dude the pass today, and instead vote for Jub3r7. Same reasons as for Dude, but his behavior is less likely to be explained by real-world events.

davy

If the hunter claims/claimed SFK he could tell him who he seer'd so that SFK can reveal a persons colour.

Vote count at this moment

Jub (bird)
Bird (blueflower)
blueflower (vermin)
gzgregory (locke)

I'm not going to vote untill later today/tomorrow
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

Quote from: vermilionvermin on December 17, 2011, 12:28:39 AMI had forgotten about Jub being in the chat!

Anyways, I'm going to go with Blueflower over Dude.  Blueflower's behavior strikes me as odd because he was an inactive in the last game, and that's the only thing we have as history for Blueflower.  I'd normally say that his inactivity last game was a byproduct of getting killed Night 1, but he was very active in Night 1 of this game.  While in general new wolf would probably be quieter than the new human, I think that Blueflower's history would suggest that he would be the opposite.  I'll admit that my considerations of myself as a confirmed human and Bird as a likely human come into play.  He's being a little bit too accusatory based on how little he has as evidence for my taste.

Also, I checked out Dude's profile and the last time he was on was one minute after his last TWG post.  That means that his inactivity is general forum inactivity rather than TWG inactivity.  I put the two on different levels of suspicion because TWG inactivity is a purposeful avoiding of TWG, but forum inactivity's more likely than not IRL stuff.  Dude's definitely still suspicious, and I'd put him at #2 right now, but I think Blueflower's probably the better vote.

Yes, I was killed night one. And I'm "inexperienced" because this is my first real TWG when I didn't get killed right away.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

YOU CAN"T TAKE SFK DOWN THAT EASILY MUTHAFUCKAS. Thanks for all the claims of being human from all you guys. I'm not sure how that helps but alright. So Hunter can claim to me and I can convey the seerings through him, as has been said by many others.

I'll be in chat from now til a bit later today if anyone wants to join up. Day doesn't end until tomorrow so I don't much of a reason as to casting a vote this early in the game. I haven't been very active, to which I apologize and I'll try to come up with a list by later today after I get a little more with whats going on.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

davy

I have some question about the brutal human.

He doesn't know that he is the brutal, right?

If so, when he dies, how and when does he get to know if he's the brutal?
If he doesn't chose a person to die, than no one dies?
If he does chose a person to die, when will that person die?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game