change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Merry Christmas 2011!

Started by Jub3r7, December 14, 2011, 03:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Hmm, today I got:
  • $160 (which I'll use toward getting a better electric violin)
  • Limited Edition Skyward Sword Bundle (bought it myself a month ago)

:P

EDIT:  I realized I forgot to tell my parents to get me Mario Kart 7... fail. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Don't get a 3DS, there are still barely any games on it and there will be a remodel this year.  Either wait or get a PS3.  It's been out for a long time now and there is a good library of games out for it.

I received:

5.5 cup rice cooker
various cooking and cleaning utensils
$105 in gift cards and cash
dark chocolate orange
bar of dark chocolate
pajama pants
set of expo markers

My piano teacher also gave me homemade caramels ^^

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on December 25, 2011, 12:34:22 PMThe white and gray puppy, pink Domo and blue pig dolls are from oldest sis, the white Cinnamon doll is from my best friend, and the small blue panda doll with an elephant eraser in front of it are both from a guy friend, The takoyaki pan in the box is from fat sis, and the bunch of erasers in the front are from her boyfriend. He also gave me a silver dragonfly necklace and his little sister gave me a sparkly cake necklace.

I see what you did there. >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 25, 2011, 03:02:17 PMDon't get a 3DS, there are still barely any games on it and there will be a remodel this year.  Either wait or get a PS3.  It's been out for a long time now and there is a good library of games out for it.

Ya that's why I don't really want to buy a 3DS. Hmm I guess I can just wait.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

I would personally get a PS3, as I really want to get in on that Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank and MGS4 and LBP and etc business, but eh :P

me irl
[close]

Winter

Depends on if you like the style of games Playstation offers. I personally don't like them. I have a PS3, yet never play it and have no desire to buy any titles. I suppose that's the question?

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 25, 2011, 10:17:14 PMI would personally get a PS3, as I really want to get in on that Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank and MGS4 and LBP and etc business, but eh :P

Haha same, + FF, Tales Of, etc. I guess I could buy a PS3... D:

SlowPokemon

An aunt gave me Cave Story 3D :D title screen remix: AMAZING
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

All reports say FFXIII is total garbage though, plus it's multiplatform now sooo

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Ya I know, but PS3 > Xbox 360. I got a bit more money yesterday, so I have to decide which one I want haha.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on December 26, 2011, 02:52:46 PMYa I know, but PS3 > Xbox 360. I got a bit more money yesterday, so I have to decide which one I want haha.

Brother got an xbox for christmas :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 25, 2011, 10:17:14 PMI would personally get a PS3, as I really want to get in on that Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank and MGS4 and LBP and etc business, but eh :P

Ratchet and Clank is such a good series. I love those games O_O. Deadlocked was great.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012