News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas 2011!

Started by Jub3r7, December 14, 2011, 03:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

What scares me is that I don't know what type of keyboard is... I hope my parents didn't pick a bad one. I suggested some good ones to them... I'll just have to see in a week!

Jamaha

That's why when asking for something important and expensive you go buy it with them.

Greg

I want a 3DS, but probably not going to get it... we're strapped for cash right now.  :(

Roz~

If my parents were to buy me a 3DS for Christmas I'd be really surprised. It's kind of expensive and they don't have the money to buy expensive gifts to me and to my brothers. Anyways whatever they buy me I'll be happy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ragster2448

Quote from: JaMaHa on December 16, 2011, 12:50:23 AMThat's why when asking for something important and expensive you go buy it with them.

I should of, I don't know why I didn't. I can just pray they got the one I told them to get.

EFitTrainr

Merry Christmas, NSM! <3 you guys! I expect all of you (who celebrate it) to post what you get tommorow!
I like food.

Wrydryn

It's not Christmas until it snows for me. So I'll have to get back to you guys later or maybe not for a year.

SlowPokemon

Merry Christmas, guys. Don't always take the time to say (or show) it, but I love you guys like family.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Merry Christmas, everybody! Cue the jingle bells! :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

I hope each and every one of you have a merry Christmas! Have fun and be safe!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Merry Christmas and Joyeux Noël from 75 and Sunny California! (Im with Wry, it isnt Christmas unless its cold and snowy... well cold here, it was once 84 on Christmas)

I hope everyone enjoys their time with their family and know that there is more to Christmas then just presents, but the warmth and togetherness of one's family. If this isn't the case, I hope everyone enjoys having a day to enjoy existence.

I love all you guys like family and wish you the greatest wishes for the new year!

blueflower999

Merry Christmas, everybody! Hope you all get something nice.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ragster2448

Merry Christmas NSM!

I got the Keyboard that I said for them to get! Now I can start practicing! ;D

SlowPokemon

Sorry, Jewish folk.

Post Christmas gifts here.

Here was my favorite present:

It's in my room now, looking different than that picture, and I love it and it's beautiful and omg so much love.

My parents also got me a Super Mario piano solo book.

My other favorites: Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, The Lion King (on blu-ray!), Inception DVD (finally own a copy for myself), a piano book for the movie Up, How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack, and a giant "page to screen" Harry Potter book detailing the making of the film series. Great Christmas.

Thanks Mom and Dad! Sorry about all the horrible things I've told others about you!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.