[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - "Linebeck Battle"

Started by Linkxgl, December 13, 2011, 03:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linkxgl

This song would be really awesome to do. It makes me feel epic all the time I battle Linebeck, so I'd really I appreciate if someone could do I music sheet for it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5SgdJd0hAY
Thanks so much! <3

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Linkxgl

hahaha I know! You should TOTALLY do it :P haha I'm joking, I hope someone takes it though haha

spitllama

...... Hmmmmm I have so much to do...

How about this, if nobody takes it by Friday the 16th, post here and I'll do it. Otherwise I think it'll get done faster if someone else takes it.
Submissions Page

Linkxgl

Ahahah dude, it's not about the speed it gets done at, it's about the quality! So I don't mind waiting a while for it, I have a lot of time in my hands! I'll post here if no one takes it by the 16th... Thanks a lot. I see that you do most of the requests on this section of the forum, so I understand if you take a long time with this stuff, and I imagine you actually have a life to attend to, so you seem like a very busy person. I really appreciate you even considering helping me on top of all these people. Thanks a lot for what you do on this forum, I can see you help a lot, even me, as a new comer, can see that.

Olimar12345

I'll do it when my computer gets back. Probably this weekend.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page

Linkxgl

Globety

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but here's another from Phantom hourglass that I'd really like done.

Get your own thread.
-Shadoninja
Why is the rum always gone?

Linkxgl

I don't consider that hijacking my thread :P No problem haha

And Splitllama, send that me too when you finish please?

spitllama

Submissions Page

spitllama

Submissions Page

marioguy

Spoilers everywhere! I'm just kidding. I don't actually mind. I already beat the game.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!