News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetstar The Flygon

How do you get points, anyway?

*Is to lazy to look up on Google*

Zunawe

You just play worldwide online matches and win. It's basically just a system that pairs you up with similarly skilled racers.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

I liked the point-system better in MKW. It actually felt like you had to battle your way through the lists to get over 7-8000+.
Now it's basically the person playing the most that gets points

Zunawe

I never had MKW. It was fun to play at other people's houses, but, as fun as the wheel was, I could never get really used to the controls.

I guess that the point system is a little pointless (that was unintentional). I doubt I'll get the golden kart from VR before coins. Just too much online.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

Quote from: Zunawe on July 01, 2012, 04:36:21 PMIt was fun to play at other people's houses, but, as fun as the wheel was, I could never get really used to the controls.
I don't remember when I last used the wheel o.O
The remote+nunchuck works much better

Zunawe

I. . . didn't know you could use that.

I program things

fingerz

Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 01:21:26 PMI. . . didn't know you could use that.
Me too! :O

Also, 19938 coins! Next time you hear from me I'll have a Golden Kart. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

I fear that means you'll be improving your time trials.

I program things

fingerz

Hahahaha! True. :P

BUT I did go out and buy Pokemon HeartGold Version and Pokemon Black Version so I might be occupied for a couple of months... XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

In HeartGold, make sure to keep your sanity and not break your DS when you get to level 7 in Voltorb Flip and pick a voltorb on your first try.

Quick! Everybody go and beat his time trials while he's not playing!

I program things

fingerz

Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 11:08:03 PMQuick! Everybody go and beat his time trials while he's not playing!
That's the idea. :P

Also, I don't know why they got rid of the game corner... It was a game corner in the Japanese versions... :(

Zunawe

Something to do with the EU (UN?) and gambling. It transferred to all English versions of the game.

I program things

Shadoninja

Why the hell are you two talking about Pokemon in a Mario Kart thread O_O?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Because they are related, you know... It's the vibe, man. :P

Zunawe

I tried to change it back. And then he asked a question, and. well. . . Stars are the best item!!

I program things