News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 15, 2012, 05:31:56 PM...I only have gold wheels ::)
Doesn't everyone? I mean it's the easiest thing to get if you're halfway decent.

FluteNinja

Quote from: Dude on May 16, 2012, 09:02:50 AMDoesn't everyone? I mean it's the easiest thing to get if you're halfway decent.
I haven't played Mario Kart for months because I was playing OoT
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

That's excusable. Especially because it's Zelda. Even more because it's Ocarina of Time.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 16, 2012, 04:11:58 PMI haven't played Mario Kart for months because I was playing OoT
That's not my point.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FluteNinja

Quote from: Dude on May 16, 2012, 05:50:50 PMThat's not my point.
I know what you meant.  I was just saying that I hadn't been playing MK that much because OoT is better :P

Quote from: Zunawe on May 16, 2012, 05:45:12 PMThat's excusable. Especially because it's Zelda. Even more because it's Ocarina of Time.
^This guy knows something
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Wrydryn

Seems like I'm out of this competition before I was even in it. I'm just finishing up the 150cc races and I have 2/3 stars for several of them.

fingerz

Not really! You still have time! I only have 12543 coins so far!
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

I'm going to a party tonight, so I won't be able to add any more coins to my pile of 12935 coins at the moment... :(

FluteNinja

^This guy is in it to win it

Dude

Who's nickiminaj?

Zunawe

I was wondering the same thing.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Well, I've now got 13629 coins. Gotta love weekends. :P

Zunawe

Just wondering, is anybody else even racing fingerz? It just seems so hopeless now.

I program things

fingerz

Dude is racing... I believe... You still have hope!! :D