News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

You lag so bad that you get in first even though I was ahead of you! TOTES NOT FAIR.

Also, you're not counting the first time we played. It's technically Me 2-1 you .

Jub3r7

OH YEAH, that was back when I couldn't even 150 cc.

Anyways I'm 3-starring 150 cc's now. B)

Quote from: Dude on February 15, 2012, 03:39:33 PMYou lag so bad that you get in first even though I was ahead of you! TOTES NOT FAIR.
I only won one race that time. :(
While you were trapped in the grass, I was flying over you because I used a mushroom after coming off the ramp.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Bump.

Is it mid-may yet? I'm tired of glitchers. T_T

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dude on May 08, 2012, 09:38:55 AMBump.

Is it mid-may yet? I'm tired of glitchers. T_T
unfortunately no :P

Every time I get a tanuki tail just before the glitch spot, I drive back and forth and spam it. 'tis awesome.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on May 08, 2012, 11:20:03 AMWhat happens in mid-may?

System update thing that will get rid of the Maka Wuhu Glitchcut

fingerz

Really? How can they do that without editing the game?? O.O
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FluteNinja

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 08, 2012, 11:35:39 AMSystem update thing that will get rid of the Maka Wuhu Glitchcut
No more beating my cousin (sigh)
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Dude

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fingerz

What's going on?

Speaking of which, we should have a competition! Let's see who can get all the Golden set first! I've already gotten the Golden Wheels (3-star rank on all Grand Prixes) and the Golden Glider (10000 coins). I'm currently working towards the Golden Kart, which requires 20000 coins or 10000 VR to unlock. I don't have internet at home, so that cancels out the VR one for me, BUT I figured out it's faster to collect 20000 coins through Grand Prixes instead. So far, I have 11843 coins, which means around 25 days until I get it! LET THE GAMES BEGIN! >:D

For those of you who need the maths, if you complete all eight Grand Prixes every day and collect most of the coins, you can go from 0 to 20000 coins in around 70 days! That's about 100 hours of gameplay. If you're doing it by VR and come first place all the time, that's still a very long time and you have all the waiting periods in between each race.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Bespinben

As much as I'd like to join in on this race to 20000 coins, it would severely detract from the limited time I have to write arrangements.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on May 15, 2012, 07:55:09 PMAs much as I'd like to join in on this race to 20000 coins, it would severely detract from the limited time I have to write arrangements.
That and Mario Kart is not a game I'd spend time grinding for.

Bespinben

True, but who wouldn't want an all gold car? make all the other people online jelly of my swag
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday