News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Dude

I beat you :D

Edit: TWICE NOW.

EDIT2: THRICE.

EDIT3: IZ TEH GRETEST.

pumpy_heart

Yes really. Whenever it says the servers are up, I'm in.
Is that tournament still going on? Would be awesome.

Dude

Hey Pumpy, I'm ready to destroy play you now. :D

Oh, k

Winter

The server is /always/ up and the tournament is /always/. you just tell me when >:D

Dude

Got my star, wanna see?

Haha, I lapped 3 people in the peel out group :D

Winter

So uh. you get a star for getting at least one star in every cup? I really need to play it more xD

I have 3 star in all the cups I have played, missing just a few...

DonValentino

I have 3 stars in all cups (mirror mode included). Wasn't easy, but I finally did it! >:D

Dude

Quote from: Winter on December 26, 2011, 07:11:38 PMSo uh. you get a star for getting at least one star in every cup? I really need to play it more xD
Actually the lowest rating I got was a star, so I just need to get those cups redone. :V

Two star rating get!

Winter

Nice. Also I thing the server thinks that I am 2 different people, as I have Gold and Silver medals for changing my Mii. I don't like it xD

Shadoninja

Quote from: Winter on December 27, 2011, 12:40:32 PMNice. Also I thing the server thinks that I am 2 different people, as I have Gold and Silver medals for changing my Mii. I don't like it xD
you did that on purpose you cheater. you're just trying to hog all of the medals :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

All characters get! :P I've also played a grand prix with all of them (excluding Wario, cause he's the last one for me, but I'm in the middle of one with him).

Metal Mario and Wario took me FOREVER but all the others were fairly easy.

Now I just need to play a few grand prixs to get more coins...i'm still missing some kart choices. Luckily, I have a few cups in the 100cc I haven't done as well as the entire mirror cup, so... XD plenty of opportunities.

I also have three star in 50cc... but I definitely don't in 150 and idk about 100. All characters aside, this is the best Mario Kart imo. :) I like it better as a handheld game than on a home console.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 27, 2011, 01:03:40 PMAll characters get! :P I've also played a grand prix with all of them (excluding Wario, cause he's the last one for me, but I'm in the middle of one with him).

Metal Mario and Wario took me FOREVER but all the others were fairly easy.

Now I just need to play a few grand prixs to get more coins...i'm still missing some kart choices. Luckily, I have a few cups in the 100cc I haven't done as well as the entire mirror cup, so... XD plenty of opportunities.

I also have three star in 50cc... but I definitely don't in 150 and idk about 100. All characters aside, this is the best Mario Kart imo. :) I like it better as a handheld game than on a home console.
nice! 3 starring 150cc is so difficult, I've only got 2 stars in the 150cc cups :(
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

I have only done 3 of them, but I got 3 stars. Idk why I stopped

fingerz

Nearly got 3 star ranking for all cups. JUST TWO MORE MIRROR CUPS!!
Plus, I smashed the top staff data in time trials for Dino Dino Jungle. :P
Time: 2:08.735
Theirs: 2:14~
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn