News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Bullet Bills have been slowed down in this game. XD

Also, has anyone realised that Mushroom Gorge would have to have the most bland course in the game. It literally has absolutely no decoration or anything like that. Very bland. I reckon that was the first course Retro Studios started with and forgot to come back and touch it up. :(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on July 02, 2012, 11:37:17 PMBecause they are related, you know... It's the vibe, man. :P
Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 11:40:05 PMI tried to change it back. And then he asked a question, and. well. . .

O_O *prepares 2 burning posts*

Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 11:40:05 PMStars are the best item!!
Stars are pretty good, but I like triple red shells better. They're good for intimidation and knocking people back.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Oooh! We should have a discussion about favourite courses/Grand Prixes! I don't have favourite courses because there's too many. XD

Alright, these are my favourite Grand Prixes in order: Banana Cup, Lightning Cup, Star Cup and Flower Cup.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

@Shado Triple red in about 4th at Shy Guy Bazaar. . . oh man. They're probably the best all around, but the star has so many uses. Lightning is really trolly. Especially at Maple Treeway with the cannon.

Why is typing on a 3DS so sloooww.

My favorite course is Neo Bowser City for the drifting. I don't have favorite Grand Prixes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

So, I guess I'll add the community code sometime this week.

Also, if you add me as a friend, you'll find me under the name "Jacob"

UnknownKirbyMan

I might be on this Saturday. I'll post again when I know what time.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Dude

So I'm like the only person under 20000 in this group of people on ww

lmao

Dude

fabbemannen

Quote from: Dude on July 10, 2012, 12:06:04 AMSo I'm like the only person under 20000 in this group of people on ww

lmao
I got about 4000 :<

fingerz

I have my Gold Kart now. Making people jealous online. :P

fingerz

Also, I'm on now! Anyone care to join me? :P

FSM-Reapr

fingerz

FSM-Reapr

Can't. Don't have MK7. *trollface*

fingerz