NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

so thats what you were doing screwing around back there  >:(

i dislike trolls

How'd you get first? I WAS TOTALY WINNING!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

WTF COMMUNICATION ERROR!!!!!!

well I have to go anyways.  That was fun when people weren't cheating. >:( ;)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 21, 2012, 07:11:52 PMso thats what you were doing screwing around back there  >:(

i dislike trolls

How'd you get first? I WAS TOTALY WINNING!

:P I say that since I'm not that great at this game, I'll troll the hell out of everyone else.

Highlight of my night: hitting Dude three times in a row with a tanuki tail.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 21, 2012, 07:17:07 PMHighlight of my night: hitting Dude three times in a row with a tanuki tail.
And I still beat everyone. :)

Zunawe

Anybody want to join me?

EDIT: That was such a counter troll that first race, notniki. I deserved it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

I'm sorry. I can't help it. . . Trololololol! That banana and tanooki backfire. That was awesome,

I program things

fingerz

GUYS! I have the day off school tomorrow and I'm going to a friend's house! I'll be on from 8:00 am Australian time, so join me!! I'll let you know when I'm on. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Good game, Zunawe! That was fun, no?

Kman! I didnt realise that was you until I had to leave. The only thought going through my head whilst racing was: "I can't let another DK beat me!" :P

Zunawe

I'm not amazing at online yet. It's a whole different kind of racing with item priorities and methods. I tried sandbagging, but didn't get anything good. Usually I just try go get in first and then hold items behind me so that shells break on them.

I program things

fingerz

That's what I do. I had some pretty close calls there, though. :D
One guy tried backing into me when he was about to be hit with a spiny shell. I placed a bomb-omb behind me just as I overtook him and it blew him up at the same time as the spiny shell. The back of my kart lifted up from the impact. :P

UnknownKirbyMan

Does anyone want to play today?
I will be available all day today.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm about to leave for a party, but if I get home early enough I'll be available XD

UnknownKirbyMan

It is currently 7:12 PM Pacific Time and I will be available for most of the night.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.