News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 21, 2012, 06:33:18 PMit kicks us in automatically after awhile, sorry :'(
Only if someone chooses "Start the Game", meaning one of you pushed it.

the_last_sheikah

wasn't me, communication error, try joining now
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Zunawe

About to join. If you guys are still on. I haven't figured out the time change from what's on the post to what time it is here.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Zunawe

Okay, I've been trying to figure this out. If I join a server and it creates a room, is there any way for me to join another group from there, or do I have to go into the friends list or something?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

You have to wait till we're done

Considering that the race started when I was typing this and STILL WON, I think that's pretty awsm.

OH, we're ready for you.

Never mind, Sheikah sux

Zunawe

*fiddles on teh piano while waiting*

You guys should go look at the time trials thread. So far Dude is the only one that has done anything. If we get that going, then we could have a competition of some sort.

I program things

Dude

Ok, so I'm gonna try to win this with swag alone.

Awwww yeah

the_last_sheikah

sorry i didn't know! damn communication error.

the_last_sheikah

Dude

Sorry shado, Apparently if you go backwards, it Dcs you. :<

And yes, I'm joining

Shadoninja

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 21, 2012, 07:06:21 PMyou guys joining back in?
I'm done for tonight. It was fun trollin' you guys :P

Also, my R button is teh sucks.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Lol, comeback FTW!!

EDIT: Didn't I get second. . .

Hahaha! Sorry about that red shell indecent Dude. I had to.

I program things