News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

NSM Mario Kart 7 server :D

Started by EFitTrainr, December 12, 2011, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Will someone come on with me?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Don't tell me I missed you. The times are screwed up, and I can't see when you posted that.

EDIT: Assuming that was you I just raced. ARGH!!!!! On Koopa Beach and Neo Bowser City! Those were such troll finishes.

DOUBLE EDIT: Nope, that was Shado.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FluteNinja

...Shado just beat the crap out of me...
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Shadoninja

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 20, 2012, 04:48:28 PM...Shado just beat the crap out of me...
? we were even at 8 a piece.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FluteNinja

I lost like every single time
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

fingerz

If only I had internet that I could use with my 3DS. >:D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

the_last_sheikah

just got the update, ready to kick some @$$!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on May 20, 2012, 05:21:28 PMNo more dicks that cheat. :P
yeah... that also means I can't really tanuki spam at the shortcut :(
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Oh! Has anyone realised there's a glitch in Airship Fortress? If you're coming down the spiral tower before the start/finish line and someone fires a Spiny Shell in the tower, it has a full-on spaz and glitches to the bottom and blows you up. Kind of annoying and weird. :P

Zunawe

I swear I cannot catch a break with Mario Kart 7. Does anybody else have terrible luck with strings of getting hit with red shells and getting knocked off?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Sometimes. It's friggin' annoying. XD

Zunawe

Yay! I'm in first place!

--10 seconds later--

*Hit by red shell, lightning, squashed, banana sends me off the side, blue shell, knocked off by invincible racer, land on other player while respawning which knocks me off again, somehow gets from 5th place back to 2nd place, loses by half a second on last race, gets two stars on that cup. Starts over.*

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!